Collapse
No announcement yet.

Da Ville vs. Michigan - Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lville is boss. Always a southern team. Remember that next time.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Lville is boss. Always a southern team. Remember that next time.
      You not from SoCal originally Flicker?

Comment

I was rooting for Louisville because Siva is from Seattle but by the end of the game, I wanted Michigan to win BAD because of some obnoxious idiots at the bar rooting for Louisville. What made it worse was their b1tches were twice as loud and I can't stand women when it comes to sports (no sexism). It's just most of them b1tches root for that team only because of the d1ck they're slobbing on currently is rooting for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          You not from SoCal originally Flicker?
          Socal born and bred. I just know a southern team always wins. Kentucky, kansas, florid, lville. It's always a southern team.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I was rooting for Louisville because Siva is from Seattle but by the end of the game, I wanted Michigan to win BAD because of some obnoxious idiots at the bar rooting for Louisville. What made it worse was their b1tches were twice as loud and I can't stand women when it comes to sports (no sexism). It's just most of them b1tches root for that team only because of the d1ck they're slobbing on currently is rooting for them.
            There are Louisville fans in WA? Da ****? Not really one of those bandwagon teams like Duke or Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Louisville takes it. Terrible officiating throughout, but I don't think either team got the better of it, so it kind of balanced out.
              It was bad officiating but how does Michigan not take advantage of Louisville's foul situation at the middle of the 2nd half smh

Comment

Working...
              X