No announcement yet.

The truth about boxing is this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    What's a street fighter these days anyway? People started using weapons in street fights when i was 15...and I'm not even from a rough area. I seen plenty of big tough guys get fileted or a bat crack upside their head.
    Anybody over the age of 15 still getting in "street fights" should see a man-hood therapist while he still can.

Comment

Funny thread, kinda.

Floyd would kill you in a street fight, literally. Even Roman Gonzalez would leave you a bloody mess. And I'm not even dissing you, these guys are pro fighters, you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        You're pretty big..... for a mestizo...I bet you're lying your as.s off.
        I bet you're a small man in stature and muscularity for accusing me of lying. My brothers are 6'0 and 6'3. My cousins are 6'4 and 6'5. I don't have midget genes.

Plus I have a well paying job. I eat 260 grams of quality proteins a day and work out 2-3 times a day. I'm not a small man.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          I bet you're a small man in stature and muscularity for accusing me of lying. My brothers are 6'0 and 6'3. My cousins are 6'4 and 6'5. I don't have midget genes.

Plus I have a well paying job. I eat 260 grams of quality proteins a day and work out 2-3 times a day. I'm not a small man.
          Suuuure...you're from a rare tribe of giant meztizos.

You know what they say about people that brag online.

Comment

Are you on steroids? There is no reason to be consuming that much protein unless you're juicing. Your body can't synthesize that amount naturally. And why are you working out 2-3 times a day? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              What's a street fighter these days anyway? People started using weapons in street fights when i was 15...and I'm not even from a rough area. I seen plenty of big tough guys get fileted or a bat crack upside their head.
              Yeah I've been crowbar'd. Was the only time I've been knocked out. was pissing blood. The next week I caught the guy alone at the gas station. I bludgeoned him with rights and lefts. He fell over and I dropped my heavy 230 pound knee on his unconscious head. I think I may have fractured his skull or jaw but I didn't stick around to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Suuuure...you're from a rare tribe of giant meztizos.

You know what they say about people that brag online.
                You are uneducated. And why are you assuming I am mestizo? What made you arrive to that assumption? You're not an intelligent person.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Are you on steroids? There is no reason to be consuming that much protein unless you're juicing. Your body can't synthesize that amount naturally. And why are you working out 2-3 times a day? Lol
                Are you 6'0 & 230 lb? I'm a big solid mofo. My muscles require more protein than a midget man. 260 grams of protein is standard for anyone works out and is not a midget or child.

Workout 1: road work and shadow box in the morning. Do some moderate bodyweight.

2: heavybag, speedbag, jumprope, pushups, dips, more bodyweight.

3: lift weights

I don't see what's so hard to believe. I'm not a *****. I exercise for real. No bull****ting. No roids. Just what my momma and daddy gave me

Comment

You are uneducated. And why are you assuming I am mestizo? What made you arrive to that assumption? You're not an intelligent person.

Are you 6'0 & 230 lb? I'm a big solid mofo. My muscles require more protein than a midget man. 260 grams of protein is standard for anyone works out and is not a midget or child.

Workout 1: road work and shadow box in the morning. Do some moderate bodyweight.

I don't see what's so hard to believe. I'm not a *****. I exercise for real. No bull****ting. No roids. Just what my momma and daddy gave me
                  Lol I believe that you do all this, I'm just telling you scientifically you are wasting most of that protein. 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight is bull**** and you're going beyond that. It's just not necessary. Thorough studies have indicated .6-.7 grams of protein per pound of body weight is all that is necessary. Anything beyond that had no impact.

Comment

Yeah I've been crowbar'd. Was the only time I've been knocked out. was pissing blood. The next week I caught the guy alone at the gas station. I bludgeoned him with rights and lefts. He fell over and I dropped my heavy 230 pound knee on his unconscious head. I think I may have fractured his skull or jaw but I didn't stick around to find out.
                    Your knee weighs 230lbs?

Comment

Dude...you're getting cancer.

Comment

Working...
                      X