Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin aint no thing, James Toney would schooled his ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ATG amazing unstoppable powder puff Paulie Malinaggi of the MW division schooling James Toney

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
      Lmao why doesn't the video show the numerous fights he looked terrible in?
      We gonna pretend every guy he fought and struggled against were ATG... Yeah Samuel Peters the best of all time... smh

Smh getting his ass knocked down by a jab, you all are biased as fuq If you think GGG loses to this dude gotta be blind or just hopeful that your American past were all they were said out to be.
      we are talking about 160 tho, but yes he did get outboxed my sam fucking peter in their 2end fight
      Last edited by k1llu; 05-20-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
        we are talking about 160 tho, but yes he did get outboxed my sam fucking peter in their 2end fight
        At Middleweight he got beaten soundly by Dave Tiberi, got his ears boxed off by Reggie Johnson, got a draw with Sanderline Williams and struggled against Merqeui Sosa.

There's nothing far fetched about saying Golovkin could beat him.

Comment

GGG would have been the first one to stop Toney IF not stop him he would have embarrassed him throughout 12 rounds.
          James Toney is easily one of the most overrated, undedicated boxers of all time there is little EXTREMELY little to suggest that Toney would have done anything to GGG but there is a hell of a lot more evidence which would say Golovkin would have made easy work with him.

Have we ever seen GGG struggle to beat someone like Dave Tiberi, Sanderine Williams or Mike McCallum.

James Toney would have got schooled time to take your American Bold Eagle sunglasses off smell some reality.
          Well, Golovkin hasn't fought anyone on Mike McCallum's level, that's why.

Mike McCallum is an ATG.

Comment

GGG would have been the first one to stop Toney IF not stop him he would have embarrassed him throughout 12 rounds.
            James Toney is easily one of the most overrated, undedicated boxers of all time there is little EXTREMELY little to suggest that Toney would have done anything to GGG but there is a hell of a lot more evidence which would say Golovkin would have made easy work with him.

Have we ever seen GGG struggle to beat someone like Dave Tiberi, Sanderine Williams or Mike McCallum.

James Toney would have got schooled time to take your American Bold Eagle sunglasses off smell some reality.
            lol...mike mccallum is hall of famer...was ducked liked GGG and actually moved up and won titles at 154, 160, and 175 .we havent seen GGG in with an elite fighter, let alone future hall of famer.

bro...you really dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              James Toney, Roy Jones Jr, Bernard Hopkins, Marvin Hagler and possibly Sergio Gabriel Martinez would all beat Golovkin. Sugar Ray Robinson and Jake Lamotta destroy Golovkin, Joe Calzaghe and Chris Eubank Sr at 168 both beat Golovkin. Ward and Froch beat Golovkin at 168. So really Golovkin isn't the monster HBO is hyping up.
              Golovkin is a freak of nature (I guess that's why you mean by monster), if you know the sport, you will see it.

Sure HBO is hyping their fighters, that's basically their job....

Doesn't mean he would beat all the fighters from 160 to 175 in boxing history, I don't think even HBO pretended something like that.

I guess he loses all the fantasy fights:

Froch is so overrated on this board, dude was a helluva warrior but arguably lost to Dirrell, lost to Kessler and Ward.
              He was a damn winner, has a great record but was somehow a limited fighter in terms of skills and speed.

Golovkin is a prodigy and would beat Froch even being smaller, you have to have a speed advantage over GGG if you want to beat him.
              Eubank sr would get beat to pieces.

I see prime Robinson, Jones and prime 168 Toney beating him.

Don't know about Calzaghe or Hopkins hard to call.

Hagler vs Golovkin would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                At Middleweight he got beaten soundly by Dave Tiberi, got his ears boxed off by Reggie Johnson, got a draw with Sanderline Williams and struggled against Merqeui Sosa.

Toney was kinda drained, too big at 160.

That's why I put in my previous post, prime (focused) 168 Toney probably beat GGG.

But if Griffin beat Toney twice, why not GGG.

It's just IMO Toney had the tools, I mean: the style, speed, rolling shoulder and chin to get a decision facing GGG.

I dunno, maybe if GGG looks brilliant against guys like Nelo, Lara or Jack I would change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

They are just kids. They only watched Toney's recent vids related to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Toney was kinda drained, too big at 160.

That's why I put in my previous post, prime (focused) 168 Toney probably beat GGG.

But if Griffin beat Toney twice, why not GGG.

It's just IMO Toney had the tools, I mean: the style, speed, rolling shoulder and chin to get a decision facing GGG.

I dunno, maybe if GGG looks brilliant against guys like Nelo, Lara or Jack I would change my mind.
                    Well his fans usually say it was 168 where he was out of shape and 160 when he was in shape. I don't know, seems to me that Toney was never in shape ever or atleast that's the excuse his fans use.

Toney had tools but he lacks consistency in every area, I could easily see Golovkin out working him.

Comment

RJ would make him look bad but he would do that to anyone at 160-168.The rest would be awesome fights. Hard to call who wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X