Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien broner says golden boy and top rank promote mexicans differently than african

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien broner says golden boy and top rank promote mexicans differently than african

what do you think about AB's position on this topic?

IMO he made some legitimate points

Broner isn't African.

Comment

there is already a thread about this by BIGPOPPAPUMP

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        there is already a thread about this by BIGPOPPAPUMP
        didnt see it...my bad...oh well

Comment

Fuk broner!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Broner isn't African.
            doesn't stop america from calling him or anyone else of african ancestry african american.

I was born here in the U.S...consider myself native american...was born here and my ancestors are black, white, cherokee and Muscogean......say the term african american to a native born black person around an african immigrant in the US and see there face. Its priceless

Comment

Isn't Timothy Bradley about to headline a PPv with Pacquiao next week? Isn't Crawford about to headline his first PPV. Crawford is getting promoted a lot by top rank I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                doesn't stop america from calling him or anyone else of african ancestry african american.

I was born here in the U.S...consider myself native american...was born here and my ancestors are black, white, cherokee and Muscogean......say the term african american to a native born black person around an african immigrant in the US and see there face. Its priceless
                I work with a lot of immigrants from Western Africa that say the same thing.

Comment

businessmen don't have time to be racist. if boxing promoters privilege mexican fighters over african american fighters it's simply because the mexican audience is worth more money

Comment

Broner is a first class idiot. Take anything he says and believe the opposite to be true.

Comment

Working...
                    X