Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola on fighting Jennings: "lets do it!" On fighting Wilder: "Not Happening!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola on fighting Jennings: "lets do it!" On fighting Wilder: "Not Happening!"

Arreola on fighting Bryant Jennings: "lets do it!"

Arreola on fighting Deontay Wilder: "Not Happening!"

Arreola's rationale for being open to a fight with Jennings, but not Wilder is extremely flimsy. Wilder & Jennings have fought more or less the same level of opposition, the only difference being Wilder has alot more buzz behind him than Jennings. And is probably the hottest prospect in the entire division. The media, fans & Arreola's own promoter has demanded the fight. He would surely make more money facing Wilder than fighting Jennings. There's a possibility that he might make more money facing Wilder than he would rematching Stiverne.

Cristobal is clearly shook. As is the entire division.

And i don't blame 'em. Who wants to end up like this.

He's shook lol

Comment

Jennings has a lot less power and would likely be steamrolled by Chris. Wilder has the power to hurt him, but Chris can answer some questions about Deontay's chin.

Comment

jennings is a bum. some unknown russian was lighting him up in his last fight. wilder would put arreola to sleep in one round. dropped by wilder, stirvene, and doing the judah dance against shot mccline. overrated chin.

Comment

I'd be surprised if Arreola fought again this year. His adviser Al Haymon will probably 'shelve' him until the WBC figures out if their Champion Vitali Klitschko will face his mandatory (Stiverne) or not.

Would love Arreola to face either Jennings or Wilder; I think the sooner he gets back into the ring the better. He seems like he's rededicated himself to the sport and he should ride all this momentum off of the Mitchell KO win

Comment

Is wilder with haymon??

Wilder has more hype and exposure then jennings, and i can see
            Arreola wanting set up a big money fight .
            But we all know arreola wants a stiverne rematch and wlad

Comment

I thought he doesn't want to fight Wilder because they're boys? I think that makes a lot of sense, however, money talks. If the $$$ is right, he'll fight both imo. I think he beats both as well.

Ruiz v. Arreola is a fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                I thought he doesn't want to fight Wilder because they're boys? I think that makes a lot of sense, however, money talks. If the $$$ is right, he'll fight both imo. I think he beats both as well.

Ruiz v. Arreola is a fight I want to see.
                Two fat mother fckers but ruiz has a lot of potential. This would be an all out war though

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I'd be surprised if Arreola fought again this year. His adviser Al Haymon will probably 'shelve' him until the WBC figures out if their Champion Vitali Klitschko will face his mandatory (Stiverne) or not.

Would love Arreola to face either Jennings or Wilder; I think the sooner he gets back into the ring the better. He seems like he's rededicated himself to the sport and he should ride all this momentum off of the Mitchell KO win
                  Absolutely. Arreola has to fight often to stay in shape. He should fight whoever makes him some money. If he keeps winning he'll get another title shot AND he'll win over fans by keeping busy.

Comment

would be fantastic if he fought wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X