No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    I like what GBP are doing with Garcia. By putting him against Judah is giving him a fight against a name fighter and still a capable opponent.
    Its going to be a good fight to gauge his ability for certain. Good move!
    Zab has always been and is a solid fighter and should give Swift a test for sure!

Comment

Keep bringing them fights to Barclays!!!...Good matchup- both have the dangerous left hand but shoot it from different angles. I hope Zab brings his A-Game to make this fight intense- Like it should be.

Comment

Kidchoc Quillen should fight Matt Macklin. It'd be a great fight. A Huge Irish following right over in Queens and Bronx also so it makes business sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Judah won his last fight, he's experienced, and he's a Brooklyn native. I agree that Matthysse should be the one fighting Garcia instead, but GBP is in the process of building him up as an East Coast attraction. Garcia is getting the same treatment that Canelo is getting, and Matthysse is getting the same treatment that Lara is getting. Lucas has earned his shot, and Lara is going to fight for the mandatory position. If anybody isn't doing their job, it's the WBC (they allowed Morales to fight Garcia, and they allowed Garcia to fight Khan). Khan got two consecutive title shots and lost both of them, so he definitely shouldn't be in line for another one.

From a stylistic perspective, I don't have a problem with the match-up. Garcia/Judah will not look like Khan/Judah, and I expect it to be more competitive because as the old adage goes, "Styles make fights." I think Zab failing so many times at this level is why most people hate that it's happening. Zab is a good fighter in his own right, and all we can hope now is that he provides a test for Garcia.
          Yeah I Know what you're saying but man I hope Judah pulls the upset, probably be better if this fight was on ESPN maybe Judah would perform better without the Bright lights and Bigger stage.

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
          Calm down people. Swift won't need 40 fights to prepare for Lucas. It will happen and then you can either stfu and eat ur words or have ur hating asses validated.wtf?
          Or Maybe he gets Exposed like Dulorme and we can make fun of him then; that's why he's trying to cash out while he can!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            Or will Garcia bring Barrera out of retirement for another easy fight or possibly rematch Khan. Come on Kid Canelos Moving up Calling for the big names he's out of the phase Danny's going thru right now, just watch what happens to Cottto IF he gets thru Trout!
            funny how he tries to $h!t on one boxer for fighting an older fighter but has the sig of canelo fighting baldo who was almost old enough (and beyond a hype job) to be canelo's father. bringing fighter out of retirement?? canelo does it worst but you think hes god. lol wow..

you got old man mosley, cotto's older 130lb brother, boldo 39?, Lovemore Ndou wow another 39 year old?? lol then josesito 140lbs $h!t canelo might be the one bringing barrera back for a fight or maybe even chavez sr hell he might be fighting Paulie Malignaggi the feather fisted pillow master who will blow up from 140lbs to 154 with even bigger pillow on his hands to fight the great littleman crusher super canelo "the midgit conquerer" alverez lol
            Last edited by cruz1383; 11-08-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
              funny how he tries to $h!t on one boxer for fighting an older fighter but has the sig of canelo fighting baldo who was almost old enough (and beyond a hype job) to be canelo's father. bringing fighter out of retirement?? canelo does it worst but you think hes god. lol wow..

you got old man mosley, cotto's older 130lb brother, boldo 39?, Lovemore Ndou wow another 39 year old?? lol then josesito 140lbs $h!t canelo might be the one bringing barrera back for a fight or maybe even chavez sr hell he might be fighting Paulie Malignaggi the feather fisted pillow master who will blow up from 140lbs to 154 with even bigger pillow on his hands to fight the great littleman crusher super canelo "the midgit conquerer" alverez lol
              Talk that Sheit after his next fight hopefully be against Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                I honestly see Judah winning a decision if he can avoid the late stoppage. I do see Garcia possibly getting him in trouble late but if he can survive that I think Judah gets the decision in similar fashion to the Matthysse fight.
                LOL...that would mean Garcia gets robbed because that's how he got the decision against Matthysse who beat his ass. Judah is a joke of an opponent and it makes Garcia look bad.

Comment

matthyse ends garcia's career

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    My top 5:
                    1. Garcia
                    2. Peterson
                    3. Matthysse
                    4. Winner of Guzman/Allakherdiev
                    5. Khan

Judah is not on there so when he starch garcia.. dont try to hop on the wagon.. and throw him up there.... u guys are so funny on this site.... Im not on here like that so Im not going to write down all the names of yall writing judah off.... but please after the fight... dont come on here saying "oh my boy judah is back, or damn old zab showed up why dont he do this more often" none of that ****... or garcia was a bum like yall did with the Judah-Paris fight

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                      Judah is not on there so when he starch garcia.. dont try to hop on the wagon.. and throw him up there.... u guys are so funny on this site.... Im not on here like that so Im not going to write down all the names of yall writing judah off.... but please after the fight... dont come on here saying "oh my boy judah is back, or damn old zab showed up why dont he do this more often" none of that ****... or garcia was a bum like yall did with the Judah-Paris fight
                      Read my other comments in the thread, and you'll see I'm one of the only people defending Garcia/Judah. Do you think Zab is a Top 5 LWW?

Comment

Working...
                      X