No announcement yet.

Online Degrees?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Degrees?

What's your opinion of them? Are they legitimate? Are they scams?

You can get a degree online from a university in foreign countries just like shopping for a DVD. People have actually got jobs with them too.

Comment

Most colleges and universities offer online classes, why not just take that route?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        What's your opinion of them? Are they legitimate? Are they scams?
        University of Phoenix, DeVry, Shorter, Strayer, etc....

ALL ABSOLUTELY USELESS.

Comment

I got my doctorate online for 39.99.

I also became an ordained minister online but it cost eight dollars more.

Can't get more legitimate than that.

Comment

You can get a degree by correspondence from an accredited institution and those are legitimate degrees. To gain a degree you only have to demonstrate a grasp of the subject and an ability to research, whether you do this while attending an educational institution or by correspondence doesn't really matter.

The problem is that there are a lot of unaccredited institutions that make money selling worthless degrees and titles. You have to shop around and make sure you're getting the real deal. PRO TIP: Real degrees are a hell of a lot more expensive than fake ones.

Comment

Just buy a degree online, its less work

For $39.99 you can be a Harvard grad

Comment

A few of my friends actually bought HS degrees. Community colleges never check

Comment

Some online degrees are just as good as doing the whole 4 year college thing. however, do your research before buying into anything. Most official online degrees are back by the better business bureau. so look out for that logo. best of luck

Comment

I found some online "degrees" for low cost but I'm pretty sure it wont work in the work place.

Comment

Working...
                    X