Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America is the worst drug cheats in the world,,,,and I'm American.

Its in our culture. In hs there were kids on my football team taking steroids. I know people that dont evenplay sports or lift that take steroids just for the way it makes them feel. It is what it is.

Comment

• LOL wrong thread wTF happened?

Sorry mates!
      Last edited by Tamis!; 05-19-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• One more thing before I leave this pointless thread. Do you think steriod users should be knighted? Just asking because you put "Sir" Chael Sonnen as your username. So here you are talking all this smack about roids in America yet when it comes down to it you think admitted cheats should be knighted. Is that right?

What the hell kind of punishment is that? Hell, maybe we should start sending all our athletes across the pond. I could see it now... Sir Barry Bonds.... Sir Lamont Peterson... the list could go on and on.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          Terrible, but glad this testing is stopping guys in their tracks. Disgusted with Berto, but I'm not surprised one bit.

I just better not hear Ward get busted for some kind of PED and he better not deny any testing, either.

I am officially renouncing my fandom of Andre Ward, because fighters I'm a fan of always do something stupid. If I stop now, Ward has a chance.

F*** Andre Ward, he sucks and is a billy goat steroid user.

Comment

• Another fight down the drain.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TehRedRanger
              Didn't Mayweather Knock Hatton the **** out?
              Hasn't Mayweather taken the strictest test for banned substances repeatedly?
              Hasn't he tested negative each and every time?
              Isn't he arguably the best boxer of this era?

End of discussion.
              Mayweather has only been tested during the 6 to 8 weeks before his fights and he only fights once or twice a year. He could be loading up on PEDS between fights and getting off the PEDS in time to pass the tests, and still keep much of his strenth gains. When he gets tested year round like Olympic boxers do it will be the end of discussion.

Comment

• No matter how low you set the bar for the pacfans, they'll show up with shovels. I bet Koko the gorilla could watch two boxing matches and be able to better discuss boxing in sign language than even some of these pacfarts with join dates as early as 2006.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  No matter how low you set the bar for the pacfans, they'll show up with shovels. I bet Koko the gorilla could watch two boxing matches and be able to better discuss boxing in sign language than even some of these pacfarts with join dates as early as 2006.
                  When all else fails hah?

Did you just read what you posted?

EDIT; realized that the thread was merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                    When all else fails hah?

Did you just read what you posted?

EDIT; realized that the thread was merged.
                    Yeah they threw them all in here. I doubt anyone expects coherency in a 645 post thread though.

Comment

• Looks like Floyd was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X