Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are in shape do you mess with fat woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    If they have something I like then I don't care what they look like. I've been way more in shape then anyone I've dated or had interest in dating. It didn't bother me one bit.

I don't know what it feels like but I see myself as a 350lb person on the inside. I don't care about my physique I'll date anyone. My last girlfriend was 240lbs when I first met her. Haha.
    raise your standards homie you can do alot better.........dont settle join team

NO FAT B1TCHES

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      raise your standards homie you can do alot better.........dont settle join team

NO FAT B1TCHES
      Hahaha. I don't settle, I choose who I like. I've messed with some skinny girls also.

Comment

Hahaha. I don't settle, I choose who I like. I've messed with some skinny girls also.
        well to each their own i guess....at least make them go workout with you

Comment

well to each their own i guess....at least make them go workout with you
          Daaaamn!!! I was laughing so hard I started to choke.

Comment

Daaaamn!!! I was laughing so hard I started to choke.
            gotta be discrete give them a workout tape for your anniversary ,or when you go on a date take them to the gym instead of out to eat

Comment

gotta be discrete give them a workout tape for your anniversary ,or when you go on a date take them to the gym instead of out to eat
              All jokes aside...I have asked them to work out with me. And they always decline. I don't know if they're embarrassed, see that I'm in shape already, doesn't think they'll keep up, or just plain lazy. Yet they always say they want to lose weight and workout. I offer, they decline.

Comment

All jokes aside...I have asked them to work out with me. And they always decline. I don't know if they're embarrassed, see that I'm in shape already, doesn't think they'll keep up, or just plain lazy. Yet they always say they want to lose weight and workout. I offer, they decline.
                see this is what pissed me off..they dont even wanna try to better themselves.they just wanna be fat b1tches and hate on non fat b1tches.this is why you should decline they fat ass

Comment

see this is what pissed me off..they dont even wanna try to better themselves.they just wanna be fat b1tches and hate on non fat b1tches.this is why you should decline they fat ass
                  Good God!! Hahaha. The thing is, I never offer my help first for them to lose weight. They always tell me which is plain ******ed when I take you on your request. I'd even try to tell them diets they can do. Then a week or so later, I see FB posts about them eating McDonalds, Chinese, or Mexican food. I'm like...

Comment

Good God!! Hahaha. The thing is, I never offer my help first for them to lose weight. They always tell me which is plain ******ed when I take you on your request. I'd even try to tell them diets they can do. Then a week or so later, I see FB posts about them eating McDonalds, Chinese, or Mexican food. I'm like...
                    lol see this is why you should drop their fat ass's see once they cant get in shape men they will realize they need to workout

Comment

I love fat women

Comment

Working...
                      X