• Show
Clear All

• Broner thinks he is Floyd!

Tried to choke Eloy during weigh in! It was hilarious

Ill post what I have when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      Tried to choke Eloy during weigh in! It was hilarious
      I hope Eloy didn't let it go down like Ortiz did, of all the punk shit Ortiz did letting Floyd grip up his throat like that is at the top of the list, you can't let another man do that.

Comment

Just met and got pics with Lamont Peterson and Anthony Dirrell. Evander is here too.

Comment

I'd say he's a better entertaining trash talker than Floyd[if that counts]. They're both lame at trash talking though. He's definitely trying too hard of emulating Floyd's fighting style and persona.

Comment

He is trying pretty hard to become the next Mayweather, I can't blame him on a certain level as boxing needs bad guys also and he can have a long career being a guy that people want to see get beat.

Still I do prefer when people blaze their own path, I have seen the Floyd script so I would rather see Broner put his own spin on the bad boy act blazing his own path.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              He is trying pretty hard to become the next Mayweather, I can't blame him on a certain level as boxing needs bad guys also and he can have a long career being a guy that people want to see get beat.

Still I do prefer when people blaze their own path, I have seen the Floyd script so I would rather see Broner put his own spin on the bad boy act blazing his own path.
              I personally think it's harder for African american boxers to get up high with the "humble guy" persona

I mean look how far it got Bradley as far as his fan base goes.

Comment

sam garcia@samgarciaGboxng

This kid wants to be like Floyd so bad he grabbed Eloy's neck. Guess what Eloy ain't no Victor Ortiz mother****er #ArchEnemies

Comment

Mayweather can back his trash talking and antics up in the ring, Broner is going to look like a complete idiot if he lose this fight...but if he does all this and then looks impressive tomorrow...then it is nothing anybody can say besides what some are already saying "I DON'T LIKE BRONER"...but yet they will continue to watching only hoping to see him lose

so I don't mind the trash talking...as long as he backs it up in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Mayweather can back his trash talking and antics up in the ring, Broner is going to look like a complete idiot if he lose this fight...but if he does all this and then looks impressive tomorrow...then it is nothing anybody can say besides what some are already saying "I DON'T LIKE BRONER"...but yet they will continue to watching only hoping to see him lose

so I don't mind the trash talking...as long as he backs it up in the ring
                    exactly I love trash talking and these antics make it intresting and more personal when you watch these fights, I dont really like broner thinks is ordinary havent fought anyone yet.

ill paste a comment from youtube which sums it up for me.

"
                    Trying to be Mayweather before he's even accomplished anything, Mayweather started running his mouth when he was p4p and he had proven himself.
                    Broner just setting himself up for a very very big fall."

Comment

Working...
                    X