No announcement yet.

WADA makes the rules....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    one thing, aside from the "who" will do the testing is the timing of the tests..........

both fighters should be tested at the same dates/times so the disruptions on training will be also the same for both fighters...........

just a thought.
    As long as the rules are followed I don't care. Pac would have to speak to the testing agency and Team Mayweather to see about that.

Comment

• they should be tested individually irrespectful of each other. as soon as you start agreeing on some test dates or whatever itī's not random anymore.

Comment

• Honestly I'm getting tired of talking about the same ish all day. I'm going to give this test topic a rest for now. I think I put out more than enough facts and evidence from supported references to stand up to whatever nonsense is out there. All these guys have are bad arguments and their own private opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          So now you are using the opinions of boxingscene posters as evidence. You would be a horrible lawyer. Landis is a known cheater, just trying to sling mud in an effort to try to make himself look better.
          It's not the opinion of a boxing scene poster, it's the word of athletes who failed tests and claim USADA tried to bribe them and dismiss failed test so they can snitch on a fellow athlete.

The fight contract alone gives USADA authority over testing.
          The way the head of NSAC explains it, the fight contract including USADA is no different then the fight contract including types of gloves:

"We have a rule, for example, that fighters can use any type of approved glove. You know, they can use Everlast, they can use Reyes, they can use Ringside, etc. One guy can use Everlast, and one guy can use Reyes. But if they contractually say that we're both agreeing to use Everlast, let's say, they have a deal with Everlast, or something. That's fine, they can further restrict themselves," said Kizer.

"They just can't do something against our rules. So with the Mayweather-Mosley fight, we will still do our normal urine testing, that's not going to change at all," said Kizer. "We have the sole jurisdiction over the event. Now if they want to do a private contractual deal with USADA or anyone else for that matter, they're free to do as long as it doesn't conflict with our rules and regulations, and this does not."

You still can't wrap your mind around this concept can you?

The US congress, WADA, and more vouch for the credibility of USADA.
          A known crook Bob Arum is the one trying to slander their organization.
          Doesn't matter if they're 'credible' or not, they have absolutely no authority when it comes to professional boxing. The US Congress gives them authority over the Olympics, Paralympics, and Pan American games. Not Professional Boxing. For the 300th time... has it sunk in yet?

Let me know when USADA was successfully prosecuted or even charged in court for bribery.
          Will do.

Kizer is just mad because the USADA is usurping his authority.
          Kizer isn't mad and USADA hasn't usurped ****. Stop it. USADA only does testing for the Floyd Mayweather Boxing Association, nothing else, and even then they can't force any fighter to take their tests or reprimand fighters for failed tests.

Don't make me beg now... Answer this...

How many athletes besides Floyd pay USADA personally to conduct testing for their events? How is it that Floyd is exempt from out of competition testing? How is it that Floyd is able to offer opponents cut offs?

These are all CLEAR violations of the WADA code. Are all athletes who get tested by USADA given these luxuries or it is only the ones that pay them (Floyd)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Honestly I'm getting tired of talking about the same ish all day. I'm going to give this test topic a rest for now. I think I put out more than enough facts and evidence from supported references to stand up to whatever nonsense is out there. All these guys have are bad arguments and their own private opinions.
            So I never will get the answer to my questions. Shameful

Oh well, enjoy your vacation

Comment

Working...
            X