No announcement yet.

Friend at work knew Gatti's wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
    did you save any pics from the facebook page? jus curious of what she looks like
    No man, he showed me on his blackberry phone at work when we was on lunch break. They real strict at my job about using computers. I don't talk to the guy out of work.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      I'm tellin you man, this guy don't know **** bout boxing. I think he knew the guy's name, but didn't know how big he was in boxing. Oh ya he also said how he used to work with her while she was in Ny, and Gatti had just met her, and he was ALWAYS calling her nonstop while she was working. He always wanted to know where and what she was doing. She acted normal about it to everyone not saying anything about him being over jealous or anything like that. He believes she held a lot inside if she really did murder him.
      Arturo said she didn't know who he was when she met him either for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        No man, he showed me on his blackberry phone at work when we was on lunch break. They real strict at my job about using computers. I don't talk to the guy out of work.
        sorry don't mean to offend you. but all of this is practically b.s. unless we see proof.

Comment

Working...
        X