Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic Terrorism Strikes Again... Make No Mistake About It....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    We are out of our ****ing minds.

1/9 we don't **** around.
    but at what weight doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      Thank god I live in a country where there are no muslims
      You are having a laugh pal, guess you never been to the southside of Glasgow???

You forgetting the attempted bombing of Glasgow airport????

Racist killing of kris McDonald????

The amounts of rape crimes in Glasgow carried out by ******s????

Not to mention Aqsa Mahmood from the southside of Glasgow who joined ISIS.

Also Raqib from Aberdeen who joined ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        Thank god I live in a country where there are no muslims
        And where's that? Monaco?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          You are having a laugh pal, guess you never been to the southside of Glasgow???

You forgetting the attempted bombing of Glasgow airport????

Racist killing of kris McDonald????

The amounts of rape crimes in Glasgow carried out by ******s????

Not to mention Aqsa Mahmood from the southside of Glasgow who joined ISIS.

Also Raqib from Aberdeen who joined ISIS
          No I've never been to Glasgow and never will. I think Glasgow and Dundee deserve independence so we can turn them both in to mega city 1 & 2 like in Judge dredd and just throw all the poor people and minorities in there.

Comment

"We were in Downtown Miami, Bayside, people were playing music. And he saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and kid and he got very angry," Mir Seddique, told NBC News on Sunday. "They were kissing each other and touching each other and he said, 'Look at that. In front of my son they are doing that.' And then we were in the men's bathroom and men were kissing each other."
            http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orl...hooter-n590496

good job hollywood executives (and we know who those people are) pushing the gay agenda.....

Comment

the enemy is at the gates yet liberals want to bury their head in the sand.

Comment

Did you make a thread about white people, for rhe shooting a few days ago?

All white Americans are depressed losers who are likely to commit mass shootings, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  Did you make a thread about white people, for rhe shooting a few days ago?

All white Americans are depressed losers who are likely to commit mass shootings, yes?
                  i dont know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    the enemy is at the gates yet liberals want to bury their head in the sand.
                    The enemy is at the gates and conservatives want to give them guns created for killing humans.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      The enemy is at the gates and conservatives want to give them guns created for killing humans.
                      AK's are illegal in France yet they still managed to get a hold of them. There's no way to keep Muslims away from firearms.

Comment

Working...
                      X