Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best Welterweight in the world right now and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I think Brook got the goods too, but I need him to step it up. I'm not a fan of his opposition since he beat Porter

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I think Brook got the goods too, but I need him to step it up. I'm not a fan of his opposition since he beat Porter
        how could you possibly be? It's been atrocious.

I still feel like he's the freshest and best of the established welterweights. Pacquiao I guess is by default but I think Brook would whoop his ass badly.

bradley - Let's see. before his last fight when he looked like a baby deer against a guy with 5 kos or something not many said he was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          how could you possibly be? It's been atrocious.

I still feel like he's the freshest and best of the established welterweights. Pacquiao I guess is by default but I think Brook would whoop his ass badly.

bradley - Let's see. before his last fight when he looked like a baby deer against a guy with 5 kos or something not many said he was the best.
          Honestly, it's hard for me to say if Pac would win or lose to the young guns in the division. He hasn't fought for a year and he's not exactly a spring chicken. Bradley-Pacquiao 3, for as monotonous as it sounds, is going to show us a lot about both fighters.

Comment

Paris Hilton. Because she is both rich and beautiful.

Comment

Working...
            X