Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Chris Algieri who wins with fair judging?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
    "Garcia's timing is better than Mannys" yet Herrera humiliated him in PR. Garcia has been exposed. He's nowhere near top 15 p4p, probably not top 25.

Funny sig too. Last time I we saw Floyd and Manny together at the presscon, Floyd looked he was gonna cry on the podium
    Herrera didn't humiliate Garcia, he made it a close fight but he didn't humiliate him. You guys underrate Herrera as though the guy is not a smart technician. Either way Garcia did enough to pull off that victory, it made me notice Herrera as well. I do believe Garcia took his opponent lightly as he was not listening to his father instructions, of controlling the clinch by bending the knees and pushing in to Herrera with the top of his head. Garcia was going for the K.O without strategy and still put enough together to come out victorious.

He's definitely top 5 p4p, Algeiri is only a beltholder, he's not lineal at JWW. Algeiri will lose to Lucas Bumthysse and Lamont Peterson. Algeiri will lose to a lot of people at JWW, Prod is easy to figure out because he doesn't adapt or change his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
      Herrera didn't humiliate Garcia, he made it a close fight but he didn't humiliate him. You guys underrate Herrera as though the guy is not a smart technician. Either way Garcia did enough to pull off that victory, it made me notice Herrera as well. I do believe Garcia took his opponent lightly as he was not listening to his father instructions, of controlling the clinch by bending the knees and pushing in to Herrera with the top of his head. Garcia was going for the K.O without strategy and still put enough together to come out victorious.

He's definitely top 5 p4p, Algeiri is only a beltholder, he's not lineal at JWW. Algeiri will lose to Lucas Bumthysse and Lamont Peterson. Algeiri will lose to a lot of people at JWW, Prod is easy to figure out because he doesn't adapt or change his style.

Off subject but regarding your avatar, its to prevent you from jarring your thumb/gauging your opponent in the eye with your thumb.
      My Lemarrs & Reyes both have a locked thumb & overlap.

Comment

Danny needs a knockdown or two to win this fight. If Algieri with his new trainer find the key to his cage and didn't get knockdown in this fight then he could probably win this fight. Still, I favor Danny over Chris because his more proven at this point. It will be close fight, no one is getting knock out.

Comment

Danny isn't good against movers but Algieri is more just show than real skills. He has a big heart and good recovery but his chin isn't that good and his defence is shit. Danny would probably left hook him at point of the fight and would KO him afterwards.

Comment

I also think that for now Algieri is shot by the savage punishments he got in his last two fights.

Comment

Working...
            X