No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares and Eric Morel Planning For War in El Paso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abner Mares and Eric Morel Planning For War in El Paso

Eric Morel and Abner Mares will take contrasting plans into their WBC title fight on April 21.

Morel has adopted a now-or-never attitude in his bid to become a world champion for the first time in more than eight years. Unbeaten Mares wants to make sure never happens.

The two former champions meet at El Paso, Texas, for the WBC super-bantamweight title vacated by Japan's Toshiaki Nishioka after he failed to land a fight with Filipino star Nonito Donaire. [Click Here To Read More]

First Danny Garcia and now Morel? No they are not puerto rican just because they've been here for a week or their parents are maybe half Puerto Ricans... just like Danny Garcia noone gives a FUK who they are here... You can ask anyone here: "who is Eric morel"? they'll answer: "I love Eric Morales, great mexican fighter"

Comment

Originally posted by snook View Post
      First Danny Garcia and now Morel? No they are not puerto rican just because they've been here for a week or their parents are maybe half Puerto Ricans... just like Danny Garcia noone gives a FUK who they are here... You can ask anyone here: "who is Eric morel"? they'll answer: "I love Eric Morales, great mexican fighter"
      I like Morel and he's look good since getting out of prison but he's a little old and Mares is pretty good. Will I watch this fight? Hell yeah. Will I watch all fights? Hell Yeah!! I know both fighters and any real die hard boxing fan will know who they are too.

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        I like Morel and he's look good since getting out of prison but he's a little old and Mares is pretty good. Will I watch this fight? Hell yeah. Will I watch all fights? Hell Yeah!! I know both fighters and any real die hard boxing fan will know who they are too.

PRPP
        That's true!!! I just had to get it out of my mind before ppl start talking ***** about it like on Garcia. As a fan i watch every single fight, if its not on TV, ill stream it. I'm rooting for Mares, just because i want to see him against Donaire... But hopefully well get a FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by snook View Post
          That's true!!! I just had to get it out of my mind before ppl start talking ***** about it like on Garcia. As a fan i watch every single fight, if its not on TV, ill stream it. I'm rooting for Mares, just because i want to see him against Donaire... But hopefully well get a FIGHT!
          Garcia kreeped up on them and learned a ton from that fight and will only get better.

PRPP:

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            Garcia kreeped up on them and learned a ton from that fight and will only get better.

PRPP:
            was going to go but since russel jr pulled out,, ima just wait till chavez jr tickets get out,,

Comment

Can someone exain the Nishioka-Donaire situation? They were in talks, Nishioka dropped his belt and avoided his mandatory so it could happen and Donaire backed out. That how it went down? Fuked up if so. Who is Donaire fighting next?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Can someone exain the Nishioka-Donaire situation? They were in talks, Nishioka dropped his belt and avoided his mandatory so it could happen and Donaire backed out. That how it went down? Fuked up if so. Who is Donaire fighting next?
                Donaire is fighting Mijares next in july and not sure why the Nishioka fight didn't happen but I think they mentioned maybe in the fall?

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  Donaire is fighting Mijares next in july and not sure why the Nishioka fight didn't happen but I think they mentioned maybe in the fall?
                  Mijares is nowhere near as relevant as Nishioka. Donaire needs to step it the fuk up especially with all the elite talent at 118/122.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Mijares is nowhere near as relevant as Nishioka. Donaire needs to step it the fuk up especially with all the elite talent at 118/122.
                    One would think and hope but I'd be surprised if he's not fighting Arce by the years end

Comment

Working...
                    X