Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who is not excited about the Donaire-Rigo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I dont know what fight could excite u ... Thats a great fight from a Pound 4 Pound guy vs a Top Notch fighter... Every REAL boxing fan is excited and will be watching it tonite thats for sure

Comment

I bet you are excited to watch Mayweather fight !!

hahahaha

Comment

Yes you are. Now I think you're weird tbh.

And you're poll options suck.

Comment

Comment

If I never came to this site, I wouldn't be nearly as hyped. But, with everyone talking ****e on Donaire for so long, saying he'd duck Rigo, I can't wait to see him pull it off. And, I'm not even a Donaire fan.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Gtfo the forum.

Comment

Oh come on man if you're a true boxing fan, you should be checking what time is it every 5 minutes like I am Fight is in 5 hours and I am nervous and excited as ****. This is one of these rare fights that remind us why we love this sport

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      Oh come on man if you're a true boxing fan, you should be checking what time is it every 5 minutes like I am Fight is in 5 hours and I am nervous and excited as ****. This is one of these rare fights that remind us why we love this sport
                      I refuse to see how anyone couldn't be excited for this fight. When was the last time a highly decorated amateur with a few pro fights got a chance to prove his worth against a top 5 p4p fighter?

Comment

Working...
                      X