Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever left a interview and felt very confident...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    My 1st interview for Sportmart. I was 17 yrs old.

The store manager came in, carrying a shirt. He said, see if this fits. I said "yup, it fits" Then He asked if I could start tomorrow. I said "sure"!

On the way home I felt good, I knew I nailed it!
    Are we to assume you didn't get the job? Or are you making a mockery out of this thread? lol

I think I'm reading too much into your post trying to decipher it.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Are we to assume you didn't get the job? Or are you making a mockery out of this thread? lol

I think I'm reading too much into your post trying to decipher it.
      You reading too much into it. Haha!

Yeah, I got the job.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        That is why I am a Pessimist,fck being optimistic.
        Tbh i usually am aswell, but the interview went really well(i thought it did anyway ha) so i really thought i got the job.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          You reading too much into it. Haha!

Yeah, I got the job.
          My mind can be at ease now.

Who's that smokin' hyna on your avatar?

Comment

If I have an interview with a man, I wear a button up. If I have an interview with a woman I compliment her bag/makeup/shoes/hair.

Moral of the post?

grow some boobies.

Comment

No.

Ever punch a fat kid at the circus?

Not so special now, are ya college boy...

Comment

Times are hard for everyone people can't afford to employ non hot chicks. Men need something to look at through the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  If I have an interview with a man, I wear a button up. If I have an interview with a woman I compliment her bag/makeup/shoes/hair.

Moral of the post?

grow some boobies.
                  Lol! I've come close to hiring someone just because of her boobs.

Comment

Don't worry about it bro it happens all the time. Even though you feel like you're hitting it off with the interviewer you have no idea what they really feel, they easily could just be playing the part with you and being nice, with no intentions to hire you. I think the better interviews are when it's all business and serious ( of course dependent on your profession). Don't listen to all this economy BS and what not. Even if Unemployment is at 10% that means 9 out of 10 people have a job. Don't be that ONE person who doesn't have a job. There's a lot of jobs out there you just gotta go out and get them (meaning get in your car and visit tons of places!) Don't waste your time online or in newspapers. Most employers hate dealing with online posting because of all the traffic it brings. They don't want to shift through 100 fuken resumes. That's why a lot of places would rather hire referrals or someone they already know of. Keep searching buddy you'll find one soon!

Comment

Yep...it was one of those open interviews for Amazon. The interviewer said I was the best interview she's had all day. Well I got offered the job, but still didn't end up getting it because of the BS King County Court.

Comment

Working...
                      X