Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vitali klitschko is going to crush adamek!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vitali klitschko is going to crush adamek!

i just watched the 11 fights of his that i own & all the heavyweight fights again.estrada,adamek & grant were walking through his punches.adamek is fearless & aggressive.he's going to be giving up 10" of reach,30lbs,7" in height & vitali has a granite chin.it will be interesting because adamek will actually try to get inside until he feels a couple big upcuts.he's tough as nails but the punches are going to be coming in bunches & i'm just not convinced adamek will have a realistic chance.if michael grant just boxed him from the outside & threw uppercuts when adamek came inside he would have killed him.adamek comes in with his head down.i'm convinced this is going to be a bad beating but adamek is smart & doesnt waste energy now.he throws with intent but doesnt have the power to hurt vitali...im looking forward to this fight.adamek has been matched well to this point at heavyweight.he beat maddalone & 41 year old golota who is shop worn & slow as a turtle.he knocked both of them out but vs estrada he had stamina issues & estrada came on strong but adamek deserved to win.grant didnt use his size & grant was never hurt.arreola ran out of gas & i think if he's in better shape he hammers adamek.he's definitely got some flaws at heavyweight.his chin is by far his best asset....
    Last edited by joe strong; 05-03-2011, 10:11 PM.

unfortunately i agree with you joe, cuz i love adamek.
    i wanna see adamek v haye

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      You are poor at arithmetic, Joe.

Vitali has a reach of 80" compared to Adamek's 75", so Tomasz will be giving up 5" in reach.

Vitali is listed at 6'7 1/2, while Adamek is listed on BoxRec as 6' 1 1/2 ". So Vitali is 6" taller.
      i didnt look at stats & i dont remember stuff like that..dont really care either.by the way reaches seem to change from fight to fight.6'8 or 6'7.5 who cares? oh you do! i'm not on the clock so i don't have to think...right on tunney...lmfao!!!!!

Comment

tunney did you just erase your post on my thread? lol! you are that guy who is never happy.i could stroll up to you & surpise you with a big mac meal.the first thing out of your mouth instead of thanks would be"did you supersize it?"

Comment

vitali is gonna murder adamek. then after haye ko wlad, we can have big brother come and fight the hayemayker. thats the fight i wanna see.

Comment

Your right Joe, I am just having a hard time imagining Adamek fighting a perfect fight because presumably he would have to get in and out and stay on his bike all night against VK without getting badly hurt to win a UD but this isn't a slow plodder or a guy that has stamina issues who would be easy to do that against. Also that ring has to seem much smaller with a guy who has the height and reach VK has.

Comment

Love Adamek, and I agree with joe strong, like usual...

Comment

Adamek is my boy, so I'm going to rock the boat here. I say he gets inside and stuns Vitali and confuses him with movement ant somehow scores the upset. A long shot I kow but I have the faith.

Comment

He couldnt even do that to Grant. I dont see how he does it to Vitali who, unlike Grant...throws punches.

Comment

haye,vitali,wlad all beat ademek

Comment

Working...
                    X