• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.. Cotto above Oscar? what?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Michael Moorer?
      I assume for his combined LHW and Heavyweight..can't be for his reign at Heavy..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I was a Roy Stan at one point in my life but he is not have a greater boxing career than Floyd, Whitaker or Pacquiao.
        Depends if they mean 'the best' or 'greater'. p4p in his Prime he trumps this list. If it was great he would probably be behind BHop.

Comment

Finito Lopez above Chavez

Garbage ass list.
          Last edited by BOXEO _; 07-08-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Carbajal is too high as well...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I was a Roy Stan at one point in my life but he is not have a greater boxing career than Floyd, Whitaker or Pacquiao.
              Never in Pac or Whitakers career did they ever look unstoppable... The same can not be said about Jones. The only way to beat Jones in his prime, was try your damn hardest to Knock him out ... That didn't happen till his mistake of moving down 25 pounds after competing at heavyweight.

Pac did have a great career but he was no superman.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                Never in Pac or Whitakers career did they ever look unstoppable... The same can not be said about Jones. The only way to beat Jones in his prime, was try your damn hardest to Knock him out ... That didn't happen till his mistake of moving down 25 pounds after competing at heavyweight.

Pac looked unstoppable 2009-2011

Comment

I would switch Roy with Manny and then and Cotto with De la Hoya. Also Chavez over Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post

Yeah but you have to consider who they fought. They all looked spectacular against David Telesco, Vinny Pazienza and Glen Kelly opposition too. Roy never even fought an elite pressure fighter. The only fighter ranked pound for pound when he beat them was James Toney.

Montell Griffin had success in the first fight against him. He wasn't flat out invincible he was just an athletic freak.

Floyd, Pac and Sweet Pea were all dominant at the lower weights and the skills to outbox bigger fighters when they moved up in weight. Your not going to look as though unstoppable when your fighting Morales, Barerra, Marquez, Castillo, Corrales, Chavez, Nelson, McGirt etc.

Comment

Don't like him, but I'd have Naseem Hamed instead of Carbajal..

Comment

Working...
                      X