Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 509 TD the Most important Record of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

espn is gutter trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      All time leading rusher, or at least it use to be a big deal
      This. It's really difficult for a rb to stay healthy throughout his career while playing at a high level. If you're racking up yards early in your career, it's likely you will break down late. If you aren't getting tons of carries throughout your career, you probably don't stand a chance to break the record. Since it's a passing league, these gaudy qb numbers are expected. There aren't many dominant runners out there anymore.

I don't want to take anything away from Manning though. This record is an incredible feat. He's had an absolutely amazing career.

Comment

I'm sure Montana could give a **** less, at the end of the day manning is looking at 1 ring on his hand while cool joe has 4.

although i think hes getting his 2nd this year....

Comment

If Peyton gets his second ring, he will go down as the greatest quarterback the game has ever seen, and rightly so.

Comment

Manning can have his stats, I'll have the memories of watching him get owned so many times in the playoffs.

Comment

People forget meaningless regular season records no matter how big they are. No one forgets championships. No one forgets Joe Cool being the Michael Jordan of the NFL.

Comment

did anybody even really know what the record was before yesterday?

i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i doubt it.
                  yes, most people found out about it last week.. coz it was BIG NEWS last week when Manning reached 500 TD lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i doubt it.

Manning's record has already been broken by GP.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

Manning's record has already been broken by GP.

Yay Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GP from Oaktown

Comment

Working...
                      X