No announcement yet.

Dana White saying Mayweather would....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
    Obviously two different sports, if you have no ground game you will lose in MMA.

But on the same note tell me one UFC fighter who would do well in the ring against a c level pro boxer.

Comment

Ppl need to grow up with the lame comparisons. MMA is "MIXED" martial arts so it takes aspects from boxing, kickboxing and you name the martial art they take moves from it. Point is to learn watever from whereever to survive in the cage. Ever hear MMA vs a pure kickboxer only? or MMA guy vs pure karate only? its just that boxing is huge on its own so i guess ppl cant help it.

Im sure most of you already know wat i wrote but you'll be surprised at the level of stupidity of some ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        I don't agree with that. Mayweather isn't as good an athlete as GSP, for example, but GSP can't specialize in boxing. That's why each do what they do - Mayweather would be a crappy MMA fighter and GSP would be a crappy boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
          no doubt. floyd aint a mma fighter. his style will get him killed in the octagon.
          His style would get him killed in Boxing if he didnt hand pick his cherries and pay off his opponents! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
            Obviously two different sports, if you have no ground game you will lose in MMA.

But on the same note tell me one UFC fighter who would do well in the ring against a c level pro boxer.
            Strickly UFC? Not the UFC but Sergei Kharitonov got robbed in the amateurs against Helenius, and got a Silver medal at the 2004 Russian Nationals. Certainly nothing to sneeze at.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

He isn't. Only a fanboy would think otherwise.

Comment

You could say the same thing about any ufc fighter going into professional boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  He isn't. Only a fanboy would think otherwise.
                  Proves what a moron you must be. I can't stand Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Proves what a moron you must be. I can't stand Floyd Mayweather.
                    You must be ******ed then. GSP is an insane level athlete.

Comment

Roberto Duran is the only fighter that i can think of that in his prime would most likely take the offer from Dana White and fight anyone of the UFC guys.

edit: just read J.L. Sullivan article, add Sullivan to the list.
                      Last edited by bose; 01-29-2014, 12:19 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Working...
                      X