Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch It, Re-Score, What do u think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored Judah-Matthysse 8-4 in favour of Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

Judah: 1, 2, 5 (close), 8
      Matthysse: 3, 4, 6, 7 (close), 9, 10 (10-8), 11, 12 (close)

8-4 for Matthysse, think that comes out to 116-111.

Comment

Judah-Matthysse was a lot closer than Alexander-Matthysse.

Lucas still won, I believe I had it 7 rounds to 5. Judah won some early rounds on activity more than anything but Lucas had a good gameplan, he was working the body almost exclusively to slow Zab down and it paid dividends in the later rounds.

I don't think there's really any way you can score it for Zab.

Comment

vs Alexander

10-9 Mathysse
          10-9 Alexander
          10-9 Alexander
          10-8 Mathysse
          10-9 Alexander
          10-9 Alexander
          10-9 Mathysse(He whooped Devon)
          10-9 Mathysse
          10-9 Alexander
          10-9 Mathysse

Final score 95-94 Mathysse!

*Surprisingly I had it the same way as lederman!
          Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 08-11-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

vs Judah

10-9 Judah (Not much to choose from Other than Judah control the pace)
            10-9 Judah
            10-9 Mathysse
            10-9 Mathysse
            10-9 Mathysse
            10-9 Mathysse
            10-9 Judah
            10-9 Judah
            10-9 Mathysse
            10-8 Mathysse
            10-9 Mathysse
            10-9 Mathysse

Final score 116-111 for Mathysse!

Comment

haven't seen it for a while
              but had Lucas pretty much owning the back half w/ a KD included
              add in a couple early rds for him and he won clearly
              he gets shit just for not stopping Zab, but he won
              fight was actually dull until it got to the late rds
              never saw any argument for Zab winning, just kept Lucas from shining

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                vs Alexander

10-9 Mathysse
                10-9 Alexander
                10-9 Alexander
                10-8 Mathysse
                10-9 Alexander
                10-9 Alexander
                10-9 Mathysse(He whooped Devon)
                10-9 Mathysse
                10-9 Alexander
                10-9 Mathysse

Final score 95-94 Mathysse!

*Surprisingly I had it the same way as lederman!
                Far score. It shows how close this fight really was and Devon winning isn't a robbery at all.

Just look at your card, flip Round 1, a close round, to Alexander and he wins on your card.

Comment

I had Judah winning by a point

Comment

My rd by rd..I'm watching the fight right now,as well..

Rd 1.Good rd for Zab imo..But Matt's worked his jab to the body as well tho..But all in all a Judah rd imo..

Rd 2.Zab's rd again imo,they are fighting at the pace that Judah wants..Some really good body shots in this rd for Lucas,not enough for me to give him the rd,but I see ya boy boy..Oh and really good corner work from team Matt's..I know that's Sergio's trainer I just forgot his name..That dude is a really good trainer,damn shame they won't let him back in the US..

Rd 3.I gave it to Matt's..Judah did not do enough this rd,he landed a solid uppercut(Zab)but not enough imo to win the rd..

Rd 4.A Judah rd imo,neither did very much,but I thought Judah landed the better punches throughout the rd..But this was a close rd imo..

Rd 5.Another Zab rd imo..Zab work the jab,moved around and controlled the pace of rd..I thought this was one of Zabs best rds so far,and clearly a rd he won..

Rd.6This was a Matt's rd imo..Outworked Judah by a lot..Landed some crushing body shots and some get work up top as well..Matt's rd imo..

Rd 7.I gave this rd to Judah,landed the more effective shots..Landed with the jab..Best punch of the rd was Matt's overhand right..But he was continuing to throw the body shots..I think Judah was catching a lot of them but good to see them back and consistent..Close rd,I like Judah's work better in it..

Rd 8.Another rd for Judah imo..Close rd tho,but imo Judah controlled it again..I also thought he landed the cleaner harder shots this rd as well..

Rd 9.Matt's rd,his work rate was back and up again..Landed good shot to the head and body..Zab also looked very fatigued in this rd,was not working much..Even Zabs movement became very sloppy..Very good come back rd for Matt's imo..

Rd 10.Clearly a Matt's rd,he scores a KD and seriously hurt Judah..Nice rd for Matt's..

Rd 11.Another rd I have to score for Matt's..Work rate hard shots to the head and body..I thought a clear Matt's rd..

Rd 12.Close rd,I gave it to Judah..Although avoiding,Matt's could not cut off the ring and I felt both of them landed pretty good shots..

But long story short,there was no robbery in this fight..it was nothing more then a close fight..

7-6 Judah..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      7-6 Judah..
                      Seems legit

Comment

Working...
                      X