No announcement yet.

WHAT WILL BE mAYWEATHER'S CROWN JEWEL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Lol you don’t believe that. You’re just hurt and your anger of Floyd is just getting the best of you. Much like a chick does and starts saying **** that she doesn’t really mean in an attempt to hurt the other person. I forgive you but again, you got to stop trying to carry the pac stans on your shoulders. Let them go bro. It’s ok, really. Nobody will hold it against you. The pactart fad came and went and nobody buys into that Floyd is scared of this and scared of that BS. At the end of the day Pac never submitted to testing (even when asked to vs JMM this past 2012). Floyd demanded this back in 2009, nothing has changed since the day pac and his camp officially announced that the fight was dead due to the extra testing demands.

If Pac had actually taken extra tests sometime in-between 2009 and now, you might have an argument but you and I both know Pac never did and never intended to EVEN when he had every chance to like this past Dec 2012.
    People throw all these young guys out who Mayweather should face, I never hear anyone say why won't Pacquiao fight Broner or Thurman.

Comment

if floyd's crown jewel is diego corrales and or castillo then its really not a crown jewel.

more like pinky ring victories.

seriously, floyd's greatest win is diego corrales and castillo?

how much greatness is that really worth compared to other ATGs?

Comment

He doesnt really have one....Corrales probably, but that was an age ago and since then he is known more for the fights he avoided rather than the ones he fought. If there are that many people talking about him in twenty years, then his excuses wont be remembered, only his avoidance and thats because he will be being measured against greater fighters who actually fought their biggest rivals when they were hot.

Comment

Originally posted by diallo View Post
          My favorite fighter is Floyd. I have to ask myself, which fight is mayweather's crown jewel. Muhammad beat George Foreman. Holeyfield beat Tyson, Ray beat Hearns/hagler. Marquez ko'd pacquiao. What is the one fight for floyd that solidifies everything. This is a case where being too good hurts you. Will floyd ever have that "opponent or performance" that we can say 20yrs from now, That was a hell of a fight. I can say "I remember the night marquez knocked out pacquiao". What will we say about floyd. We have probably another 2 yrs to find out. Otherwise we'll just say he dominated his era, but what will be that one fight?
          Well he has a mansion, A Bentley, now he needs a White Women or White Man what ever he prefers

Comment

Working...
          X