Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Show me a plant i can smoke from, in nature

Lemme guess, the bud of a weed plant falls off by itself, dries naturally in nature and then wraps itself around a piece of paper
    Well this is kind of a silly argument. Tobacco and marijuana...

But hey, you are a crazy ass vodka guzzling Russian. I'd expect you to favor alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Well this is kind of a silly argument. Tobacco and marijuana...

But hey, you are a crazy ass vodka guzzling Russian. I'd expect you to favor alcohol.

^^^ what abosworth said. i am an irritable **** this morning, my apologies crushin if i came across as a typical, angry, black man.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        ^^^ what abosworth said. i am an irritable **** this morning, my apologies crushin if i came across as a typical, angry, black man.
        It's okay, Horton. Russian is a bad ass. He pours vodka in his cereal for breakfast. His piss can be lit on fire. Your comment won't penetrate his thick skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          It's okay, Horton. Russian is a bad ass. He pours vodka in his cereal for breakfast. His piss can be lit on fire. Your comment won't penetrate his thick skin.
          true dat, he drives his mule to work, drunk as a skunk. he falls over, oranges fall all over the road, rats eat the profits -- then it's back home to make more potato vodka. rinse, repeat.

Comment

Weed is illegal in the U.S., alcohol is not. Obey the law.

Anyway, if you get caught drinking or smoking any of these in the street[respectfully], you get a fine, or maybe arrested depending on your record? So let's not act like we can all just drink in the streets. Also, drinking 3-4 beers is nothing like smoking a whole joint by yourself. A guy who has drank 3-4 beers would be much more aware of his surroundings than a guy who just smoked pot. I can drink a 6 pack by myself and still be the guide for my pothead friends[while they're high] if they need me. Research short term effects and long term effects of marijuana, and compare it to alcohol. They're not even close, MJ blows alch out of the water.

I don't do either BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Weed is illegal in the U.S., alcohol is not. Obey the law.

Anyway, if you get caught drinking or smoking any of these in the street[respectfully], you get a fine, or maybe arrested depending on your record? So let's not act like we can all just drink in the streets. Also, drinking 3-4 beers is nothing like smoking a whole joint by yourself. A guy who has drank 3-4 beers would be much more aware of his surroundings than a guy who just smoked pot. I can drink a 6 pack by myself and still be the guide for my pothead friends[while they're high] if they need me. Research short term effects and long term effects of marijuana, and compare it to alcohol. They're not even close, MJ blows alch out of the water.

I don't do either BTW.

MJ blows alcohol out of the water? Where are the stats

Comment

Ive met plenty of heavy drinkers in the uk who think everyone who uses illegal drugs are scum.

Many drinkers dont acknowledge that alcohol is a drug.

Comment

Ehhh pick your poison everyone just about has vices ppl who don't are generally boring anyway, I just don't function well on weed but drinking I have a good time with.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Ive met plenty of heavy drinkers in the uk who think everyone who uses illegal drugs are scum.

Many drinkers dont acknowledge that alcohol is a drug.
                    exactly. in sweden about 75% dont consider alcohol a drug and about 90% think weed is as bad as heroin or meth. ppl are straight ******ed, living in the reefer madness era.

we have all been bombarded with lies about weed but anyone who can think for themselves will realize that they are just that, lies. but most ppl cant do that, they cant go against the flow. if they admitted that the government was wrong about anything their whole world comes crashing down, they arent smart enough to think for themselves so they need others to do it for them. same thing applies to alcohol, almost everyone drinks so how can it be bad? everyone does it and the majority is always right.

they will follow any law just bcuz its a law, make them white and put them back in nazi germani and they will be killing jews bcuz thats what everyone else did. put hem back in slavery and they will be lyncing black folks. everything bad about the world comes down to these ppl, scared of progress, scared of anything new or diffrent. they will jump on any bandwagon no matter how evil, all that matter is how many ppl are onboard already.

Comment

HOW COME..........

If you smoke a fatass half-blunt roach of some goody good at 7am......you
                      'woke and boke' (past tense of wake and bake).....and you stop and get a big ass sausage egg and cheese on a croissant on the way to work (flashback!)

Have a shot of Hennessy at 7am.....your a GOT DAMN ALCOHOLIC whose LATE FOR AN AA MEETING.

Comment

Working...
                      X