Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can People Say Kim Kardashian Is NOT Hot Or Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your showing pics of her when shes wearing a ton of make up and has wardrobe and professional hair people.

Post pics of her without make up and she has red spots on her body I forget what the disease is called. And he ass is saggy, I saw pics of her wearing sweats and she has a cottage cheese ass.

Comment

Looks of a random slvt, and is actually a random slvt. /thread

Comment

Easily in my top 5. I LOVE beautiful women with big amazing asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          your showing pics of her when shes wearing a ton of make up and has wardrobe and professional hair people.

Post pics of her without make up and she has red spots on her body I forget what the disease is called. And he ass is saggy, I saw pics of her wearing sweats and she has a cottage cheese ass.
          I always knew you were a bakla Check_hooks.

Comment

Kim is stunning !

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

yo, kim is sexy with a clown nose on bro

but hate on i geuss lol

Comment

She looks good as hell. She's not in my top 10 though. I also wouldn't pass if she offered the p*ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by [PAWN]KLTP View Post
                  Easily in my top 5. I LOVE beautiful women with big amazing asses.

.....as if there were no other amazing b00tays around teh world.

Comment

At times I find kim kardashian hot and few times she doesn’t look attractive to me, forget being hot. But I must say she has worked a lot on her body since last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by richard56 View Post
                      At times I find kim kardashian hot and few times she doesn’t look attractive to me, forget being hot. But I must say she has worked a lot on her body since last couple of years.
                      Holy 3 yr thread bump . She is still over rated

Comment

Working...
                      X