No announcement yet.

7-9 Seahawks defeat the defending champs, Saints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Trollhawks used up all of their miracles.

Although I'm happy they sent the Saints packing.
    Trolhawks? If you were talking about the Raiders, I'd understand, but who else is a Hawks fan?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Slowdown? Last year the Saints won. What you talking about. No disrespect Burner. But we in the playoffs and we knocking fools Out. **** where the haters think we should be.
      Dont get me wrong. Im glad the Saints were knocked out; They went from being humble to arrogant.

Comment

Trolhawks? If you were talking about the Raiders, I'd understand, but who else is a Hawks fan?
        They're trolling everybody by even being in the playoffs in the first place.

Comment

Lmao. You must be a fan of a team that got knocked out the playoffs. We beat the defending champs. That's reason enough to be in the playoffs.

Comment

they won the division, rules are rules. And they just beat the defending champs, they deserve respect at this point. They are no longer a joke. 41 points on the saints. They scored 4 passing TD's. The Saints only allowed 13 passing TD's all season.

I'd understand if the saints laid an egg and it was low scoring game and some fluke **** happened at the end of the game or something like that but nah, the game was an absolute shootout and seattle scored 41 points, shut down the saints in the red zone a few times, totally dominated on special teams, ran the ball much better, beast mode had over 130 years, the WR's stepped up, etc. It was an all around solid performance by seattle.

Comment

hahahhahahah. FuCk y'all haters. Do we deserve to be in the playoffs now? Any given Sunday b1tchez. But this time we whooped that azz on Saturday. Pretty good for a "rebuilding year" hahahhahahHh.
              You saw what I said earlier.

I love that the Seahawks won. Shut up all the idiots who thought the system didnt work.

Comment

Trollhawks used up all of their miracles.

Although I'm happy they sent the Saints packing.
                I would be too if I had the opportunity to play a ****ty team en route to the NFCCG. Of course you aren't mad.

But it doesn't matter. Green Bay is going to the SB

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  they won the division, rules are rules. And they just beat the defending champs, they deserve respect at this point. They are no longer a joke. 41 points on the saints. They scored 4 passing TD's. The Saints only allowed 13 passing TD's all season.

I'd understand if the saints laid an egg and it was low scoring game and some fluke **** happened at the end of the game or something like that but nah, the game was an absolute shootout and seattle scored 41 points, shut down the saints in the red zone a few times, totally dominated on special teams, ran the ball much better, beast mode had over 130 years, the WR's stepped up, etc. It was an all around solid performance by seattle.
                  Good **** Natas. Forgot u was from Seattle. **** the haters. Thanks to us, these playoffs are wiiiiiidddeeee oPen.

Comment

Props to the Hawks for doin it tonight but this s as good as it gets for them

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Slowdown Hawks fan. The Saints fans were obnoxious last year and look what happened.
                      I'm a Saints fan, and was not obnoxious by far. I didn't even talk football at work(Except the ATL game with a Falcons fan, but they are our rivals), and did not gloat about the SB. I was just happy that we finally got one. Nobody gloated on Canal Street Chronicals either(Saints Fan Board). True Saints fans did not gloat, we've waited damn near half a century to call ourselves SB Champs.

Outstanding job Seahawks, we'll see you next year.
                      Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 01-09-2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X