No announcement yet.

I'm tired of this "MMA is more effective in a streetfight" BULL****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
    Problem is though, if anyone, except maybe for jesus, attacks an MMA fighter, here is what follows.

Takedown, submission.

It's unavoidable, there is just no way you can avoid a takedown from an mma fighter. no way.
    who's STUPID enough to do a take down and SUBMISSION in the most likely street fight scenerio? Look at the first video. Tell me what happened when someone tried to take someone down.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      fastest strikes = punches

throwing kicks when 6 people are coming at you one by one is not realistic. it isn't a Bruce Lee movie.

Judo? get real. REAL real.
      yeah Judo.. and throwing kicks at 6 people is more effective than punches....legs are longer than arms...

Muay Thai is also knees and elbows..

but stay delusional, its funny to me..

btw the 1st vid, the fight went to the ground..and there was some grabbing involved a BJJ artist would have broken some arms

EDIT: FIRST VIDEO.
      Last edited by goldenglove2; 11-25-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
        yeah Judo.. and throwing kicks at 6 people is more effective than punches....legs are longer than arms...

Muay Thai is also knees and elbows..

but stay delusional, its funny to me..

btw the second vid, the fight went to the ground..and there was some grabbing involved a BJJ artist would have broken some arms
        I DID say Muay Thai > Boxing but BJJ and JUDO is a joke in a street fight. You know that.

Comment

who's STUPID enough to do a take down and SUBMISSION in the most likely street fight scenerio? Look at the first video. Tell me what happened when someone tried to take someone down.
          know what a muay thai clinch is? or a rear naked choke? you can do those standing...you're funny.

Comment

Yeah but it would happen if they knew MMA, imagine this scenario.

Prime Tyson meets GSP in a dark alleyway, Tyson swings, Gsp does a takedown, submission, fight over.

The ONLY guy who can avoid the takedown is Jesus, and then only if it's Prime Jesus, not Comeback Jesus from after the crucifiction.

Comment

I DID say Muay Thai > Boxing but BJJ and JUDO is a joke in a street fight. You know that.
              um no..I dont know that....

Muay Thai is a huge part of MMA btw

Comment

i dont care too much about MMA so i never really talk about it but i get pissed when faqqot pizza faced internet warrior MMA **** suckers start talkin **** like MMA is supreme to everything known to man

suck my muthafukin dick you hoe ass bitches

Comment

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
                  Yeah but it would happen if they knew MMA, imagine this scenario.

Prime Tyson meets GSP in a dark alleyway, Tyson swings, Gsp does a takedown, submission, fight over.

The ONLY guy who can avoid the takedown is Jesus, and then only if it's Prime Jesus, not Comeback Jesus from after the crucifiction.
                  you're talking about a one on one situation again.

GSP does a take down and tries to submit, the take downee's friends come in and pee on GSP.

Comment

its like "omg mma is the greatest thing on Earth!"

if its so great, it should speak for itself and not need some hoe ass ***** parading around trying to convince people

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                      its like "omg mma is the greatest thing on Earth!"

if its so great, it should speak for itself and not need some hoe ass ***** parading around trying to convince people
                      you mean it should just prove it then, huh..

Comment

Working...
                      X