No announcement yet.

zappa v cool willie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    i might be wrong.. but isnt he with billy hussein? arent too many better in aus..
    There's no old school trainers around anymore. I've got nothing against Billy, but I don't think he's that great.

Does Tony Mundine train other fights besides Anthony?

Comment

not that i know of hey.. although i know there are a few boxers affiliated with mundine.. such as wayne parker jr.. but dont konw who's training them

Comment

I went for Zappa. I think he will fix his chin up rather instantaneously before his next fight.

As for Tony Mundine. Its weird i don't think he does as much training with Anthony as we all expect. Anthony's conditioning is done by himself, he runs in the city parks. Tony holds the pads for him for a couple of hours a few days a week but they get in boxing trainers from all over the world for 3 day visits and stuff like that.

Also im pretty sure Tony does 1 hour sessions with up and coming fighters, casually.

Comment

Frank Zappa wins. This is a no brainer. Well if he wasn't dead that is.

Comment

zappavigna beat kickett in the amatures so i voted for him

Comment

Zappa will put up a good fight but in the end thats all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa;2763660[B
                ]I went for Zappa. [/B]I think he will fix his chin up rather instantaneously before his next fight.

As for Tony Mundine. Its weird i don't think he does as much training with Anthony as we all expect. Anthony's conditioning is done by himself, he runs in the city parks. Tony holds the pads for him for a couple of hours a few days a week but they get in boxing trainers from all over the world for 3 day visits and stuff like that.

Also im pretty sure Tony does 1 hour sessions with up and coming fighters, casually.

That's interesting. Willie has a **** load more boxing ability and inate talent. Wonder if he can take a punch.? That will be the real test.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                  That's interesting. Willie has a **** load more boxing ability and inate talent. Wonder if he can take a punch.? That will be the real test.
                  its always interesting to see how fighters manage against adversity. I kinda portray kickett as mundine without the bull****. I just hope he has a better beard then choc.

Comment

i get the feeling he does have a decent set of whiskers. even against geronco he got hit flush a few times coming forward with no visible effects.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                      its always interesting to see how fighters manage against adversity. I kinda portray kickett as mundine without the bull****. I just hope he has a better beard then choc.
                      You nailed it. That's what I thought when I was watching him.

Comment

Working...
                      X