Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have true friends?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had loads of bad friends and learned from that.

I can honestly say that i have 3 very good friends that i could rely on with my life. They were always there for me even in the worse moments.

3 out of all the people i know is not much, but it's better than none.

Comment

i only have best friends. everyone else are associates.

and nobody would even dare think of messing with my chick(s), or other way around

Comment

None,don't like people

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrot View Post
          People of value are pretty hard to find these days, I dont think you can ever really know if a friend is 100% trustworthy.
          this is pretty much true in my experience. don't put all your hopes in other people, no matter how great they seem they'll always let u down

Comment

**** 'em all. trust nobody, it's a dog eat dog world! it is all good if you **** your best friends gal as I have. i don't think he really minds as he knows it was his own fault for being a biotch. I don't even like the guy really, but I would beat people up for him. I don't even like all of my friends properly! i prefer the company of naked women.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
              I present this question because I just found out right now one of my friend's was ****ing his good friends girl behind his back, and now the scorned friend wants to **** the dude up.

So How true are your friends, are they good friends or only looking out for personal interests?
              good thread bro, id like to extend the question to include HATERS as well.

if you a true friend could you/would you HATE on your friend?

i mean shouldnt you be happy for ya boys becoming successful, getting a new pimp ride, closing hot bangin chicks, buying a new condo etc etc????

Comment

hell na. I don't trust any ***** except my brother, and thats cuz we blood and I know he got my back like that. All these dudes around me come up with smiling faces and then will stab you in the back the moment they get an advantageous oppurtunity. I'll shake hands with somebody and go chill and what not, but I wouldn't ride for none a these dudes cuz I don't think they'd ride wit me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                  I present this question because I just found out right now one of my friend's was ****ing his good friends girl behind his back, and now the scorned friend wants to **** the dude up.

So How true are your friends, are they good friends or only looking out for personal interests?
                  I like to think I chose the right friends, but nobody is perfect I guess.

Comment

The way it is in the world, I come to think people are you friends at oppurtune times, but they will **** you up in a heart beat. Not even Judas was true to jesus

true story

Comment

Working...
                    X