No announcement yet.

Have you ever met...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    ...Kovalev? Seems like a friendly guy...met him at the NYC Press Conf. for the Pascal fight and I was shocked at how big he actually is in person. Seemed more like a cruiserweight than a 175 to me.
    I figured he had to be huge. He looks really skinny during fight night, but it's no way he can generate that much power if he was not huge out of competition time.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
      calling a individual a certain word you know that will offend him is alot different than labeling a group of a certain distinguishing trait a certain word.

and this is what the victim minded cant understand.

If someone calls you the Nword cause you and him have beef is alot different than him just stopping you in the middle of the street and calling you that.
      Bruh. Are you really trying to convince me the N word isn't racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Met him at Golovkin-Stevens. He was running up the stairs needing to piss real bad. But the mob thah blocked the stairs forced him to take pics first
        LOL, exact same place and situation i met him under. We probably met him on the same piss run.

No pic, but got a glove signed

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          ......didn't take long
          Yep. And every time someone tries to make it seem like Kovalev is a good guy I'll be there to remind them he thinks black people are *******s and monkeys. If you wanna talk about his boxing that's cool. But don't try to gloss over his racism.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Racist logic lol

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            Bruh. Are you really trying to convince me the N word isn't racist?
            your a victim homie, so you will never be able to see it how it really is.

If a man calls someone he hates the N word to rile him up and piss him off cause He hates him (for personal issues) but then for the rest of his life never said that word again is he a racist?

That word is a fucking insult, not a declarations!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post

your a victim homie, so you will never be able to see it how it really is.

If a man calls someone he hates the N word to rile him up and piss him off cause He hates him (for personal issues) but then for the rest of his life never said that word again is he a racist?

That word is a fucking insult, not a declarations!
              exactly, these idiots don't know what the meaning of racism is

Comment

Another thread involving racism.......sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Did he say anything racist? I think they should market him as the Racist Russian. That'll but butts in the seats. And he won't even have to act to play the part.
                  Various and sundry boxers could be marketed that way.

Any particular reason you single out Kovalev?

Comment

Should post here more often Scully

It's good hearing from someone who actually has a fcuking clue about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                      ...Kovalev? Seems like a friendly guy...met him at the NYC Press Conf. for the Pascal fight and I was shocked at how big he actually is in person. Seemed more like a cruiserweight than a 175 to me.
                      I say it all the time, the guy is huge and I never met him. I mean he is 188-189lbs on fight night. He outweighed both Pascal and Hopkins who are decent sized LHW's. That's a 14lb gain on the day of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X