No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Dominates, Knocks Koasicha Out in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Mann HBO commentating sucks allot of di.ck it's unbearable to have the volume on the TV. It was a complete mismatch to begin with and I acknowledge it but these fu.kkin guys love to deep throat to build a fighter... they sh.it on Salido for the tons of blows which did happen but praise the hell outta him and the knob when he wins these guys any opponent they're nothing but fraud broadcasters.
    It was unbearable. I made the same comments. Every other second they're talking about how amazing Loma is, and it completely took me out of the fight and reminded me of how the WWE works, when they hype up the babyface in the match. It felt so programmed. Its like this with Pacquiao, Golovkin, Kovalev, Loma and Roman Gonzales. I was sick of it and had to mute it and enjoy the fight that way. Even Loma himself told the HBO team to stop sucking his cawk

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao....

Who has he defended against,,,,

Idiots comparing him to floyd... Lmao,,, you the mf'ers that dksab...

Comparing Floyd's defense to lomachenkos is laughable...

If you think lomachenko is some great defender than you are ******ed...

Tell me who he defended and shut down.. I saw loma eat plenty of shots tonight by an overmatched cherry pick opponent... If that was Walters, loma would probably be sleeping..

To think loma is a great defender, on par with floyd or winky or hopkins is absurd...

Dude couldn't defend or hurt old ass salido, but you think he is a great defender.. Lmao

Name loma's greatest defensive performance??!?!!
      You are perhaps the most unastute boxing viewer i have encountered, god damn. Ignoring your question for a moment his defense is on display every second and if your can't see it that speaks for itself. As for his best defensive performance? How about taking GRJ with the fastest hands in boxing, who threw over 800 punches and reducing him to landing 9 punches or less in every single round?

His D is nothing short of magnificent.

Comment

Loma beat up who?!?...never heard of the dude...so until he beats up Walters, Rigo or even Flash, he will live off the schooling/ass whooping he gave Mr. Overrated Gary Russell Jr....that win expires at the end of this year though...time to re up on quality wins

Comment

Are we really celebrating this horrendous mismatch?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            You are perhaps the most unastute boxing viewer i have encountered, god damn. Ignoring your question for a moment his defense is on display every second and if your can't see it that speaks for itself. As for his best defensive performance? How about taking GRJ with the fastest hands in boxing, who threw over 800 punches and reducing him to landing 9 punches or less in every single round?

His D is nothing short of magnificent.
            His defense isn't great... To compare it to Floyd's is absurd..
            Where was this elite defense vs salido.. Salido could outweoght floyd by 30 lbs and never land flush, but he had no problem finding lomachenko

Loma has an average defense... He isn't horrible at defense, but to think he is some sort of defensive guru is stupid.. Just because he can slip the occasional punch from overmatched opponents doesn't mean he has great defense

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Are we really celebrating this horrendous mismatch?
              No.
              People are celebrating the skill set on display.

He obviously needs to fight top opponents before he is regarded as a great fighter. But so far his exhibition of skills is dazzling, by any standard.

Comment

Lomachenko is amazing, to see a guy with so few pro fights at this level And he is just Getting better and better. His defence is amazing considering loma is not Running away like floyd but he's pressuring the fight at the same time with a High workrate. P4p soon if some of the names/title holders can grow some balls and fight him

Comment

Lomachenko's habits and comfortableness have come a long way since the Salido fight. Or, to use a more accurate comparison, since his first fight. He is really coming into his own as a professional.

Comment

loma with enough pro exp will be so scary!

Comment

Loma has no d is the stupidest thing I've ever heard .

Comment

Working...
                      X