No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yusaf Mack Retracts Drug Claims After Lawsuit Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
    you do see the pattern tho and if you know the history of europe then it all falls into place.

need i quote plato from his symposium?
    Need I quote Sir Yusef Mack?

Comment

Many straight-identifying men can swing both ways. It makes women jealous because it takes away her power. Women get angry when a man is no longer totally dependent on a woman for his happiness.

Comment

you're the progeny of invaders who came here and settled here gave the indigenous pop. small pox blankets and killed up to 80-95 MILLION people of this land and INSTALLED the misnomer name "america" you do know this isnt the ORIGINAL name of this land right?
        just bc you grew up in a black area doesnt make intuitive to black perspectives you're an OUTSIDER plain n simple stick to boxing
        Fck does this have to do with Gay niggggas?

Comment

Yusuf Mack should be able to be safely intimate with whomever he chooses. It's his choice. If it's a man, so be it. If it's a woman, so be it.

Unless he's in a committed relationship with one person, he should be able to go with anybody. It is not "down low" at all if he's a single man.

By the way, I doubt that many people would be concerned if it was a woman who swung both ways. In fact, she might even get a promotion. Talk about a double standard....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Fck does this have to do with Gay niggggas?
            i see it went over your heard peckkker

Comment

i see it went over your heard peckkker
              That black woman in the picture, looks like Bobby Shmurda with a Afro and some ****.

A lot of your holy trinity woman are quite masculine, and average higher testosterone levels than any other woman in the world (fact).

This is most likely due to evolution recognizing that black men have gay tendencies, and higher testosterone woman had a better chance at mating.

Comment

It's okay that he's bisexual, different strokes for different folks I always say.

It's not okay that he lied about it and threatened to sue the company though.

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                I think having 10 kids is the most alarming part of this story.
                That too.

Comment

at least he admitted he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                    at least he admitted he sucks

Comment

• Gross. Oscar wore fishnets but this guy ( gay ) went overboard. ghetto trash

Comment

Working...
                      X