No announcement yet.

Is Obama a closet atheist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Obama a closet atheist?

Richard Dawkins seems to think that not only Obama is an atheist, but so were Clinton, Kennedy and Lincoln.

hes agnostic....

Comment

I thought he was a closet muslim?

Comment

obama wears a ring that has the inscription 'there is no god but allah'....so i don't think he's atheist.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ri...god-but-allah/

Comment

Sad state of things. He has to pretend to be a christian to be elected president....

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post

Richard Dawkins seems to think that not only Obama is an atheist, but so were Clinton, Kennedy and Lincoln.
            Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Sad state of things. He has to pretend to be a christian to be elected president....

i suspect most U.S. presidents who were self made and intellectuals are actual atheist.

adults lie to get things they want.

Lying about believing that there is a old man living in the sky who tracks everybody's good and bad deeds is mandatory to being U.S. president.

The day that america elects a public atheist as president is the day humanity has evolved for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              The saddest thing about his lies to become president is when he promised the Armenians that he would atleast talk to Turkey about recognizing the Armenian Genocide, got millions of American-Armenians to vote for him because of that and eventually never even mentioned the issue ever again when got elected. What a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
                The saddest thing about his lies to become president is when he promised the Armenians that he would atleast talk to Turkey about recognizing the Armenian Genocide, got millions of American-Armenians to vote for him because of that and eventually never even mentioned the issue ever again when got elected. What a dick.
                are you armenian?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  i suspect most U.S. presidents who were self made and intellectuals are actual atheist.

adults lie to get things they want.

Lying about believing that there is a old man living in the sky who tracks everybody's good and bad deeds is mandatory to being U.S. president.

The day that america elects a public atheist as president is the day humanity has evolved for the better.
                  Electing a black president was the first big step. Electing an atheist president would be an even bigger step for the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    obama wears a ring that has the inscription 'there is no god but allah'....so i don't think he's atheist.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ri...god-but-allah/
                    Oh, World Net Daily, it's bound to be true!

In answer to the OP I think that there are far far more people who are functionally atheist than are functionally believers. People who spend almost every second of their lives acting as though there are no gods.

When you cross the road you look first. Thinking that you don't have to because god will protect you is idiocy unless you're also suicidal. Praying that you don't get hit is ludicrous. So most people act exactly like there is no god while they cross the road.

Comment

Working...
                    X