Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's say in ~15 years ESPN does a 30 for 30 on Pacquiao and Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
    Pacquiao says he would now be willing to take a blood test 14 days ahead of any fight with his American rival. This was after the fact. Not during negotiations.
    I got confused about the 14 days number but Pacquiao did make a counter offer of 24 days. Floyd wanted the testing to stop at 14 days. The point I was making that once Pacquiao made a counter offer, Floyd walked away.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...day-cut--27459

This article was posted over 4 years ago

Comment

I want that video of Floyd saying he was scared played over and over and I want them to ask Floyd why he was so shook of a prime Pac (I guarantee this fight happens within the next 12 months)

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I got confused about the 14 days number but Pacquiao did make a counter offer of 24 days. Floyd wanted the testing to stop at 14 days. The point I was making that once Pacquiao made a counter offer, Floyd walked away.

Truly remember Manny/Arum walking away from negotiations and had fight signed within a week. He is still agreeing after the fact though. One person refused 14 days, the other wanted it. Then after the fact, the one person was ok with 14 days.

Edit: Actually if i remember correctly, Manny wanted 30 days, Floyd wanted up to the fight, but ended up splitting the difference and saying 14 days. Manny still refused and walked away. Thats when Arum said blood makes him weak and that video of Manny wearing the Cowboys jersey and him saying the same thing (if I am not mistaken) in regards to the Morales fight.
        Last edited by smoothsmg; 06-19-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I want that video of Floyd saying he was scared played over and over and I want them to ask Floyd why he was so shook of a prime Pac (I guarantee this fight happens within the next 12 months)
          Floyd said he was scared, or are you not listening to the context in which it was said? I think its the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            He'd fast forward 30 seconds and show you how the scared comment was clearly hyperbole. I mean, how old are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

True. Neither of these guys wanted the fight.

Comment

All I know is, there are a lot of questions to be answered. There's a lot of information I'd like to know. I feel both sides are to blame. It's really ridiculous. Can you believe this fight actually didn't happen? I mean, the fight that has defined this era never occurred. Unbelievable. Us fans deserve an explanation and not some runaround nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                X