No announcement yet.

B.Hop on "First Take" talking Pacquiao, Marquez and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Do they ever discuss anything boxing related besides Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao? I mean damn, they didn't even touch on Hopkins upcoming fight.
    Look who he's sitting in-between.....that's all they know

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Very much. At least mention who he's fighting and when, damn. Instead you had check_hooks and Brother Jay up there trying to outdouche each other.
      hahahahahaha oh my god!!!!!!!!

Comment

I sent in a complaint. I doubt they read it but this is the second time they completely disrespected a boxing legend. They also disrespected Marquez in the pre-fight interviews by focusing on Mayweather and Pacquiao like Marquez doesn't mean **** to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I sent in a complaint. I doubt they read it but this is the second time they completely disrespected a boxing legend. They also disrespected Marquez in the pre-fight interviews by focusing on Mayweather and Pacquiao like Marquez doesn't mean **** to the sport of boxing.
          And they've had Hopkins on before. They didn't do this then, and that was at the height of the Mayweather/Pacquiao hype. Why they did this for this appearance, I don't know.

Having Stephen A. and Skip across from each other every day has absolutely ruined that show.

Comment

Hopkins is a strange interview. Every time I see him, he can sound like the most intelligent man one minute, and not so much the next.
            He's a bit like Mike Tyson in that sense. He might not know all the fancy words and phrases etc but if you can look past that and focus on the points he's trying to make you can see that they have a very unique and special kind of knowledge. Not knowledge you can learn in some fancy posh school or university, but that raw street schooled knowledge.

I seriously could listen to Bernard Hopkins talk all day. The man has so much of that old school knowledge in him just listening to a few words from him you can learn so much.

Comment

Stephen A. acting like a douchebag nuthugger now, when he was absolutely on First Take saying Mayweather was running from Pacquiao. He can pretend otherwise, but he was scared, and the video is out there. Stephen A. is a seriously annoying stereotype of every Mayweather nuthugger on this site. Man he drags that show down, which is hard to do when you're opposite Skip lumping Bayless. They never even asked him about his fight. Like Hopkins said, who cares about Mayweather-Pacquiao? They ducked each other, its over.

Hopkins is a strange interview. Every time I see him, he can sound like the most intelligent man one minute, and not so much the next.
              That's probably because your opinion of his intelligence is based on whether you agree with what he is saying or not.

Comment

I would have put these morons in their place, interview and focus or me or **** off and interview Pac and Mayweather.

Comment

Stephen A. acting like a douchebag nuthugger now, when he was absolutely on First Take saying Mayweather was running from Pacquiao. He can pretend otherwise, but he was scared, and the video is out there. Stephen A. is a seriously annoying stereotype of every Mayweather nuthugger on this site. Man he drags that show down, which is hard to do when you're opposite Skip lumping Bayless. They never even asked him about his fight. Like Hopkins said, who cares about Mayweather-Pacquiao? They ducked each other, its over.

How many Mayweather nuthuggers on boxingscene claimed Mayweather is running from Pacquiao? Like Stephen A..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    How many Mayweather nuthuggers on boxingscene claimed Mayweather is running from Pacquiao? Like Stephen A..
                    well he was. what does pac marquez change the fact mayweather ducked him for 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I meant that he's acting like that now, since Pac got knocked out. Before the Marquez fight, he was right along with Skip that Pac wanted the fight and Mayweather didn't, and that it made him question whether Mayweather could beat Pac. He's pretending he never said any of that and acting like Marquez knocking Pac out is a victory for Mayweather now.

Comment

Working...
                      X