Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States Government doesn't want you to be healthy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The United States Government doesn't want you to be healthy.

Crack donald's, killerfc, murder king, that b!tch Wendy's, and that steroid infested popeye's are all planted by the US to kill and control populations. These fast food restaurants are injected with poisons and make people depressed, angry, kill, and steal. This is why ghettos are they way they're. The war on crimes is BS because the US needs people to commit crimes. Can you imagine a world without crime? This is one of the biggest fears for the US. Crime=$$$. When I was living in Flatbush brooklyn I was always angry and depressed for no reason. Now that I'm living in the country and eating a very clean organic lifestyle I'm always in a good mood and I'm never depressed. I know some of you may laugh at this thread but this is serious. WE NEED TO EAT BETTER!

I agree. Though I'm not going to lie and say I don't eat a Wendy's, Chich Fill-A, Five Guys, Which Wich every now and then.

But what's funny about the crime is if there was no crime, a ton of people would be unemployed in a heart beat.

I disagree with ghetto's or the hoods being the way they are because of fast food though. They are the way they are because of a low education level and not as many opportunities because they have low education levels. I was the first of my family to graduate from college.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Crack donald's, killerfc, murder king, that b!tch Wendy's, and that steroid infested popeye's are all planted by the US to kill and control populations. These fast food restaurants are injected with poisons and make people depressed, angry, kill, and steal. This is why ghettos are they way they're. The war on crimes is BS because the US needs people to commit crimes. Can you imagine a world without crime? This is one of the biggest fears for the US. Crime=$$$. When I was living in Flatbush brooklyn I was always angry and depressed for no reason. Now that I'm living in the country and eating a very clean organic lifestyle I'm always in a good mood and I'm never depressed. I know some of you may laugh at this thread but this is serious. WE NEED TO EAT BETTER!
      I agree. A healthy, happy population would eliminate a lot of jobs...what you call poisons, they call artificial colors, flavorings, whatever they disguise them as.

What's the worse is sugar. Some studies suggest you're brain reacts similiarly between sugar and other addictive substances.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        Crack donald's, killerfc, murder king, that b!tch Wendy's, and that steroid infested popeye's are all planted by the US to kill and control populations.
        The first fast food outlet in the United States was White Castle opened in Kansas in 1921. At that time the population of the United States was ~ 110,000,000 people. In 2012 the population of the United States is ~ 310,000,000 people. So... in what way, exactly, are fast food joints killing the population?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I agree. Though I'm not going to lie and say I don't eat a Wendy's, Chich Fill-A, Five Guys, Which Wich every now and then.

But what's funny about the crime is if there was no crime, a ton of people would be unemployed in a heart beat.

I disagree with ghetto's or the hoods being the way they are because of fast food though. They are the way they are because of a low education level and not as many opportunities because they have low education levels. I was the first of my family to graduate from college.
          Exactly.

The same can be said for drugs. Drugs are needed, look how many drugs agencies have been created by the US Government? No drugs, those agencies fall to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Exactly.

The same can be said for drugs. Drugs are needed, look how many drugs agencies have been created by the US Government? No drugs, those agencies fall to pieces.
            I say just make them all legal, only half serious of course. But I mean, if someone wants to do drugs, they are going to do them regardless if they are legal or illegal. And even if they are legal, people know the risks of taking hard drugs or any drugs for that matter. So it's not like, if you legalize Heroin or Crack, like random people who have never touched drugs in their life are all of a sudden going to try Heroin just because it's legal.

Comment

Wendy's the Baconator actually makes me happy!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I bed you feel tired and bumed out afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Yes, And I believe that the USG allows drugs into the country and arrest the people that sell them. Never ending cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Jose knows whats up

Comment

Working...
                    X