No announcement yet.

Floyd DOES NOT make more then Pac. 3 sources

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    well, it's obvious floyd makes more $ than pacquiao in the actual sport. pac does have movies and albums or what not. Nike too...by the way, is floyd down with reebok now? don't think i've seen ads or anything..but i constantly see him rocking the stuff. but yeah, i'm not sure i'll another publication of forbes when it comes to who had what. that's what they do!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      **** is this spam nonsense?!!!

So is Pac going to buy a diamond necklace for you and leave his wife once you are his new cum dumpster TS?

Is that why you are so concerned with how much money he has?

A phrase I heard before on another board was correct. "Athlete worship is the sincerest form of ****sexuality". This board is filled with sincere queers.

I'm not referring to the thread starter in specific, but just the type of nonsense in general.

Boxing is such a tough sport filled with such tough people, yet their fans are such crybabies. "Waahhh, he said something bad about my favorite fighter!!! I hate him now!!'

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
        heeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

my goodness.

these *******s are pacthetic. so now forbes isnt valid to *******s. worst fanboys ever

Comment

mods can we amalgamate these threads into one.......??

Comment

Floyd makes more than Pac. He also spends more than Pac but that's a diff't story.

Comment

With the way many boxers take care of their money (they don't), I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if both guys end up with financial troubles despite making all this money. Floyd's known to spend like there's no tomorrow and Manny's entourage is reaching, what, 200 people?

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                  With the way many boxers take care of their money (they don't), I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if both guys end up with financial troubles despite making all this money. Floyd's known to spend like there's no tomorrow and Manny's entourage is reaching, what, 200 people?
                  With the money that Manny makes and him living in the Philippines, if he blows through it, he would be the biggest fool who ever lived. You can live VERY comfortably there one 1k a month. Now people robbing him blind? That's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Three sources stating Pac is in the top 10 highest paid athletes..

Nice try though Vito... Lets not forget Nike is better then Reebok.. and who has a Nike Endorsement with his own line and shoe..?

1. http://www.mensweekly.net/2010/04/17...id-athletes-2/

2. http://www.gkmen.com/sports/north-am...tes-2010190210

3. http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...010.html?cat=3
                    You take articles from men's magazines and not the source of money knowledge, that being Forbes magazine? Why didnt you post Forbes article?

Comment

As noted by Vlad in Vito's thread..according to one of the TS' links...it reads this..

6. Manny Pacquiao [40 Million] is a multi-talented UFC fighter, politician, singer, and actor. No, the author of this piece didn't number it wrong, the Philippino representative in the United States House is tied for 6th place

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...010.html?cat=3

/thread
                      Last edited by V.WEBB; 06-28-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X