Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Undisputed 2010 demo

What do you think of it?

Yeh man im liking it..
    Been playing it for bout 2 weeks now they have just tweeked the game a touch really from the old one..Moves look better knockouts look better its a lil bit harder then the last one.
    Like the Tourney idea as well game plays well just like the first one..

Comment

I love it so far.

At first I thought it was basically the same game, but alot has been tweaked to make it better. The cuts are great, I wish Fight Night had cuts like that.

I'm certainly gonna buy this when it comes out.

Comment

i enjoyed it, i like the tournament thing, i hope FNR5 do something like that with maybe have a good story mode and copy a super 6 tournie

Comment

Im no MMA fan but this demo is bloody addictive, I mainly stick to the stand up game though because its more fun and plus whenever someone does a submission move on me its game over

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
            i enjoyed it, i like the tournament thing, i hope FNR5 do something like that with maybe have a good story mode and copy a super 6 tournie
            Yep me 2 G...

Comment

I prefer to stand up and fight. But when you are on the ground and you can land the big punches, that seems more satisfying this time too.

Comment

It also allows you to stay on the ground longer anyone noticed that..
                And the 4 fighters we got on the demo move and fight exactly like they do in real life..

Comment

i downloaded demo but i havent played it yet...i just cant get off fifa world cup and super street fighter

Comment

One question;

How's the movement? I know on the previous game, if I was getting spammed with punches I found it too hard to get away.

Comment

Working...
                    X