No announcement yet.

Lol Floyd just said he's a risk taker and he loves contact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Floyd just said he's a risk taker and he loves contact

I'm watching 24/7 pt.4 and Floyd was saying he's a risk taker and the thing that he missed about boxing the most was the contact, lmao.

hes a pathological liar man. everything he says are lies.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
      I'm watching 24/7 pt.4 and Floyd was saying he's a risk taker and the thing that he missed about boxing the most was the contact, lmao.
      i just saw that too..then he also said, "when i see blood, I go for the kill" haha, similar to wat oscar was saying about chavez sr..he's all talk, when it all goes down he'll be remembered for controversy rather than his fighting ability..

Comment

Bwahahahaha. risk taker??? LMAO...

Comment

Oh i need to see this any links for a vid... Floyd a risk taker???? bwaahahahahahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Oh i need to see this any links for a vid... Floyd a risk taker???? bwaahahahahahahahaha...
            it was on the last part of 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
              he always plays it safe

Comment

The last time Floyd took a major risk in his life, was when he went to the front door to get his own newspaper with out a body guard.

Comment

Working...
                X