Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin's criminal connections!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin's criminal connections!

At the beginning of the 2000s, GGG was closely associated with a renowned Kazakh gangster. Also, there are rumors that the boxer sold his gold medal to a Russian pugilist in the Athens, 2004. The real Golovkin exposed by fellow Kazakhs:
    JANUARY 4, 2017 by ДАНИЯР НАУРЫЗ
    Both amateur and professional boxers have been considerably involved in unlawful activities. It is true for almost any region of the world. Kazakhstan is no exception. Yeah, tough guys who superbly punch each other in the ring have often illegally employed their deadly skills outside sports venues. Famous prizefighter, a middleweight Gennady Golovkin had a criminal friend, whom he doesn’t mention in his prime-time interviews. Mr. Golovkin would rather forget such a controversial period of his life. But, truth must be told.

Born in 1965, Serik Kaliyev (in Kazakh, Серік Қалиев) was at first a Karaganda’s policeman in 1986-1989. This industrial city in the central Kazakhstan has been known for its coal mines, chemical plants and… Gulag labor camps. No wonder that the city has also been populated by numerous hoodlums, who will stop at nothing in order to gain profit. By the way, Mr. Golovkin himself hails from Karaganda. The gangster and the promising boxer soon started their cooperation. Mr. Kaliyev was technically a Mr. Golovkin’s coach. Well, that was a hell of the coach! Musslimbai Dairbekov, a Kazakh boxing executive, told me that judges at a Kazakhstan’s tournament had been unwilling to grant a victory to the young Mr. Golovkin. Then, Mr. Kaliyev, armed with a pistol, interfered. He literally kicked one of the judges in the ass. So, the decision was changed in the favor of GGG.

The criminal “coach” and his gifted pupil enjoyed a great time together. The boxer won numerous competitions. His gangster sponsor showered him with presents: an automobile, cash, etc. The above photo shows them pictured together after the GGG’s triumph at the AIBA World Boxing Championships in Bangkok, 2003. Mr. Kaliyev also made a successful career: he was elected as the president of the Amateur Boxing Federation of Kazakhstan on December 12, 2003. It is a prestigious post, which has been traditionally held by influential politicians or wealthy businessmen. But, two weeks later he was deposed, because a billionaire Askar Kulibayev, the father of a Kazakh president’s son-in-law, had been elected instead. However, as the Federation’s first vice-president, Mr. Kaliyev remained in charge of its financial activities.

The next year of 2004 began favorably for the criminal “coach” and his pupil. The above photo shows GGG after his victory at the Asian Boxing Championships in Philippines. Wearing a sandy T-shirt, Mr. Kaliyev stands behind Mr. Golovkin. But, inside the boxing federation controversies were growing between its president and the first vice-president. The willful billionaire, Mr. Kulibayev, apparently regarded the federation as one of his numerous hobby horses. Despite his gangster habits, the aspiring millionaire, Mr. Kaliyev, did his best to promote Kazakh boxing still further. So, the two ambitious men were deadlocked in their confrontation. One of them had to go. There was a failed assassination attempt on Mr. Kulibayev, committed on May 12, 2004. Mr. Kaliyev and his chauffeur, Andrei Peskov, were sentenced to a 25-year prison term for this crime. A Russian killer, Mikhail Nartov, died in an explosion, which had taken place just a few seconds before he was about to gun down the billionaire.

But, GGG had no time to grieve for his friend’s unluckiness. The boxer was in preparation for the Summer Olympic Games in Athens, 2004. The Kazakhstan’s puncher was regarded as a strong favorite. However, something went wrong and he unexpectedly lost to a Russian pugilist, Gaydarbek Gaydarbekov, who had not participated in tournaments since 2001. The aforementioned boxing expert, Mr. Dairbekov, thinks that GGG actually sold his gold medal to the Russian athlete. As a matter of fact, GGG is of the Russian-Korean ethnic origin. So, his Russian father, Gennady Golovkin Sr, who was in charge of his son at the Games, brokered a deal with the Russians to sell his son’s gold medal. Thus, the Golovkins paid a respect to Mother Russia. And made handsome profit in doing so. A boxing coach Zhumabek Omirzakov, who was one of the leading heavyweights in Kazakhstan, also makes a suggestion that the Golovkins sold the gold medal to the Russians. Mr. Omirzakov shared his opinion with me recently.
    https://blog.daniyar.info/2017/01/gg...l-connections/

Who cares then and now is a world apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Who cares then and now is a world apart.
      World's apart my foot.

Certain fighters can never escape their past...there shouldn't be any exceptions.

American fighters are called thugs ect without any statute of limitations.

Comment

everyone has a past...it amazes me how people on this forum always try to judge boxers personal lives...stop acting like your **** doesnt stink and you are holyier then thou!!! But now watch how the same posters who slam others take up for GGG and the same posters who took up for others now slam GGG

Comment

Look at history. Boxers don't come up out of privileged backgrounds. Very rarely. Usually they scrape their way up in tough circumstances. Especially in a former soviet block country!

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            everyone has a past...it amazes me how people on this forum always try to judge boxers personal lives...stop acting like your **** doesnt stink and you are holyier then thou!!! But now watch how the same posters who slam others take up for GGG and the same posters who took up for others now slam GGG
            Put down your shinebox Uncle Larry.

Everybody has a past but certain fighters aren't allowed to distance themselves from it.

Watch the same poster that call certain fighters thugs and convicts excuse GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              Look at history. Boxers don't come up out of privileged backgrounds. Very rarely. Usually they scrape their way up in tough circumstances. Especially in a former soviet block country!
              See how they suddenly excuse thuggery.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Put down your shinebox Uncle Larry.

Everybody has a past but certain fighters aren't allowed to distance themselves from it.

Watch the same poster that call certain fighters thugs and convicts excuse GGG
                Didnt i just post that? and what shinebox?? i always say the exact same thing..I WATCH FIGHTERS FOR WHAT THEY DO IN THE RING!! They are humans and what they do outside of it is not my business and i dont judge them as i have my own issues

Comment

I don't know why but I really want a cheeseburger now

Comment

Golovkin trained a decade for those olympics, i highly doubt he would give away the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X