No announcement yet.

Mayweather's winning chances greater in rematch than vs Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's winning chances greater in rematch than vs Khan

He has a better chance of defeating Madonna in the rematch by training with usain bolt and hiring a more hands on referee than he does facing a speedy decent powered prime Khan.He won't be able to knock Khan out with his declined power plus his brittle hands and he sure as hell can't match the speed now that father time has caught up with him.The proof is in the madonna fight I don't think ive ever seen fraud weather miss that much plus get countered in return by a much slower opponent his time is over.

I'm really glad you made this thread, man.

I honestly didn't think I could go another 3 minutes without someone making an all new Mayweather vs. Khan thread.

Bravo.

Comment

If Khan is so God damn great let him beat Thurman or Porter and actually earn a shot at the best fighter in the world and the money that earns him. Maidana earned his shot by beating a world welterweight champ and he earned a rematch by doing better with Mayweather than anyone has in years. Beating Collazo doesn't mean much. Any top welterweight could do that.It's not that hard to give Maidana the respect of spelling his name correctly. I think Mayweather would have no problem knocking Khan out with his lazer straight right. That punch is harder and more accurate and will probably land more often than any punch Prescott or Garcia throw and they knocked Khan out.

Comment

Floyd never makes the same mistakes twice as history has shown us

He gave 4 rounds to Maidana because he is a slow starter who takes time to figure his opponents out, but once he figures them out he runs away with it

Floyd now has the luxury of knowing what Maidana brings to the table, so in a rematch i dont see Maidana winning a single round, not even 1

Maidana cant make adjustments, we saw it over the weekend and we've seen it throughout his career

Khan on the other hand is harder to read, but similar to Maidana he has stamina issues and slows down after 5 rounds...

but even when he slows down he is much faster than the likes of Maidana

Khan can win around 6-7 sounds against Floyd and nick a SD, ive said it before time and time again....Floyd will take around half the fight to adjust

Comment

By the way Mayweather does not get to hire his own personal referee. I don't know where you got that idea. The boxing commission chooses the referee. The fighters can complain about the referee but it usually doesn't change anything. Times are rough for Floyd and his fans when he has to blame a close fight on the referee.

Comment

Working...
          X