Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer is livid, tears Chris Arreola a new one over Opponent Choice!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer is livid, tears Chris Arreola a new one over Opponent Choice!!!

Mike Mollo is a heavyweight. Height shouldn't be an excuse if both are in the same weight division. Raphael Butler was worse in my opinion. It doesn't make this fight any better but what you going to do? Arreola was never going to revive his career and beat the likes of Wladimir Klitschko or something. Let the man do his thing. When he decides to step up in class he will.

Comment

Do you really care about what this robot has to say? I've had the misfortune of seeing a couple of his videos and you can hear the bias in every nuance of his robotic 'a complete stranger online' joke intro.

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
        Do you really care about what this robot has to say? I've had the misfortune of seeing a couple of his videos and you can hear the bias in every nuance of his robotic 'a complete stranger online' joke intro.
        LMFAOOOOO!!! Green K good sir! Dwyer is really off sometimes but for the most part I don't mind hearing his opinions. It's not as bad as the stans on here at times.

Comment

Dwyer's an asshole. The guy always has a condescending tone and makes numerous excuses when he gets things wrong. I wanted to punch him for his response to the Pac/Bradley fight because it felt so condescending.

Comment

Biased as hell.....

Comment

I like to count the times he says "right" in each video. The average is 25 rights per video or about 3 rights per minute.

Comment

Working...
              X