Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Mike Alvarado in July @ Cowboys Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Mike Alvarado in July @ Cowboys Stadium

I feel this is the fight to make since Rios got his ass outboxed and Arum paid the judges for him to win. I just watched the Alvarado vs. Herrera fight and I feel Alvarado more than deserves the shot @ Marquez after his last 2 fights with Prescott and Herrera.

Who promotes him?
    I say Gesta or Alvarado. I don't think the promoters want that 0 to go yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Capone-E
      NO MORE TEXAS FIGHTS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

and a fight like this won't come close to filling the capacity of a football stadium, there's no point
      Well how many fights would?
      Only one fight in the U.S that would and they wouldn't fight there

Comment

I think Rios VS Alvarado would be fight of the year, it would just leave Marquez without a dance partner, although he would own both. It's a shame we can't get Marquez VS Peterson/Khan winner.

Comment

Alvarado vs. Marquez would be a really entertaining fight but on the other hand I do not know if Top Rank wants to do it for financial reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I think Rios VS Alvarado would be fight of the year, it would just leave Marquez without a dance partner, although he would own both. It's a shame we can't get Marquez VS Peterson/Khan winner.
            Arum really has to get the fuk out the way dude is blocking way too many good fights from happening.

Comment

Working...
            X