Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto: "I work too hard to let someone take what's mine."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto will win this fight,let's hear him say those same words while he is about to do battle with a real threat..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Plus Juan Urango? Now Victor "Vicious" Ortiz? Berto is on a murderer's row type streak.
      LMAO with Cintron and Mike Jones on the prowl look for Berto to be the next Jr WW Champ..

Comment

fck off berto puto

Comment

Berto is a cheap mayweather

Comment

BERTO STFU start talking when you take on bigger threats please. You twitter celeb wanna be with no real fan base, cintron ducking, poor excuse of a champ, collazo running ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
              BERTO STFU start talking when you take on bigger threats please. You twitter celeb wanna be with no real fan base, cintron ducking, poor excuse of a champ, collazo running ******.
              good post bro

Comment

I heard Ortiz is gay. And that's why he has no heart.

Comment

I'm sure you are all working hard running your little mouths behind a computer screen.

Do what Berto does and then you have the right to talk, cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                    I'm sure you are all working hard running your little mouths behind a computer screen.

Do what Berto does and then you have the right to talk, cowards.
                    I have seen you run your mouth behind a computer screen.. Be easy man..

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                    Victor Ortiz is a coward.

Don't let that fake tough guy act take you from thinking he's a queer.

Because he is.
                    My boy Andre Berto is going to school him and relinquish him to journeyman...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post10245979

Comment

War Berto, WAR!

Comment

Working...
                      X