Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you a loser if you work night shift at walmart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the feedback guys. made me feel alot better tonight!

Comment

If you have a job you aren't a loser. Especially in this shitty economy.. It's not an ideal job but hey, at least you're trying and have some source of income.

Who cares what that fuckboy on facebook says.

Comment

Comment

what Bringer said

and TS- tell your friend to **** off

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            If you have a job you aren't a loser. Especially in this shitty economy.. It's not an ideal job but hey, at least you're trying and have some source of income.

Who cares what that fuckboy on facebook says.
            i worked with this one guy who was getting 24 dollars an hour and bragging to some jobless teenagers about it and i was mad man. i felt like saying something to the guy but thought ill let karma do that. nobody should ever brag about the money theyre getting to someone who is less fortunate and u know they dont have a job. im happy i got one thats fun anyways

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
              thanks for the feedback guys. made me feel alot better tonight!
              Don't worry so much.

As long you're not over 40 and working at Walmart to support your career as an aspiring rapper, then you're doing alright.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                what Bringer said

and TS- tell your friend to **** off
                not really a friend more like one of my friends friend who acts like they like me from time to time. he wont step up to me in real life though. he knows better. ima say something to him next time i see him

Comment

Any job is better than working in fastfood/resteraunt business.

Comment

Nope, your working and thats what seperates you from the losers. I was working the night shift making $11 an hour with a bachelors degree. I never felt like a loser. Its not like you plan on making a career working as a stocker for 10.50 an hour. You have to work your way up, gain experience, and search for better opportunities. Sounds to me your doing just that.

Comment

i keep remembering the scene on 8 mile where the one guy says HAHA YOU GOT FIRED FROM A PIZZA PLACE

-- WELL AT LEAST I GOT A ****ING JOB lol

Comment

Working...
                      X