No announcement yet.

Lou Savarese "I think he (Floyd) is scared of Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Yeah, but your boy is the only one who's been ko'd. Pac refused the first offer, and now agrees to the same offer lol...
    Pac has been ko'd before but he's not scared to fight unlike floyd who will do everything just to kill the fight and all of his drug test demand is just his way to duck the fight but once his bluff has been accepted by pac he suddenly lost interest in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
      Dude, I havent started a boxing thread in FOREVER... I hate all of the May vs PAc talk, but this is coming from a fighter with a reason behind it.... Not just some PacAss or ***** talking ****....
      Compared to most of the May/Pac threads here, this one is very legit.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
        Lou got in the ring w/Tyson. Floyd wont w/Cotto, Marg or Manny.

Much respect for Lou.
        I completely agree.

Lou got balls to face the best there is while floyd only says it but never ever faced them.

Floyd got no balls and the *****s here supports him with his ducking everyone so they can keep floyd's nuts always tucked in their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
          I think a lot of ppl without the FACTS mistake Stubborn with SCARED!
          savarese has no more insight then the average fan. So his opinion is just as accurate as the rest of us on here. Huge pbf fan but In no way shape or form am I a pbf apologist. But I understand exactly where he is coming from. Who the fuk ducks random OSTs, who demands to eat way more than they kill, and all the while fighting in house exhibitions with BS stipulations that clearly rig the outcome.

The guy just aint having it and he wont be pressured into the tracks of the pacq hype train like the rest of the TR flunkies. IMO, it is pacq who is doing the ducking. He hides behind his flunkies and cosigns BS excuse after BS excuse while performing like a typical slimey politcian.
          Just shut your f**kin' mouth. Who the f**k ducks an "easy work for a huge payday".

I thought all PAC had to do was call out The Pretender ?

Once he got called out. He switched to blood tests.

The way that you know what has been talkin', it sounds like PAC is the one who is at a disadvantage w/ or w/o OSTs, lmao.
          Last edited by Monte Fisto; 08-07-2010, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X