No announcement yet.

if it happens..Clottey will beat the brakes off pacquiao..mrk my words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it happens..Clottey will beat the brakes off pacquiao..mrk my words

if this fight really happens...arum will regret it cause clottey will beat pacquiao into submission. he will walk pacquiao down and beat him to the body for 12 rounds. clottey is a better technical fighter than cotto and is much better defensively..clottey will smother pacquauio's offense and beat him up on the inside..pacquiao will hit nothing but gloves.

Clottey by UD 116-112

pacquiao will make it close..but clottey will be to muchfor him..people will disagree..but if it happens you will see.

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
    if this fight really happens...arum will regret it cause clottey will beat pacquiao into submission. he will walk pacquiao down and beat him to the body for 12 rounds. clottey is a better technical fighter than cotto and is much better defensively..clottey will smother pacquauio's offense and beat him up on the inside..pacquiao will hit nothing but gloves.

Clottey by UD 116-112

pacquiao will make it close..but clottey will be to muchfor him..people will disagree..but if it happens you will see.
    just like cotto would, and hatton, and oscar??

Comment

Best think about Manny is his unpredictability. One thing he does that, then do this. Im pretty sure many people thought Cotto, Hatton and DLH will beat him too, just didnt happend....

Comment

I doubt it, Pac will win close or not.

Comment

Clottey is damn near a middleweight on fight night! Pacquiao has some BALLS!

Comment

Clottey should be fighting at MW for fuck's sake.

Comment

Pacquiao beast him in a close one. Clottey will be walkign him down like a tank though.

Comment

Clottey is not as big as people make him out to be but he is very muscular and of course the 160-170 fight night weight. He's only 5' 8"(lol "short" Berto is taller than him). But Clottey has a 3" reach advantage over Pacquiao.

One thing though, Clottey's handspeed is either underrated or it just looked very fast in the Cotto fight because Cotto is just that slow.

Pacquiao's workrate and movement can get him a UD, and Clottey's lack of finishing strong can be a problem for him. It's not a fight that I would count Clottey out but I wouldn't go as far as to say Clottey would stomp Pacquiao or Pacquiao would stomp Clottey. It would end up in a close SD imo.

Comment

The size difference on F/N will be ridiculous. Clottey is a damned good fighter, but the way he let the Cotto fight slip away gives me doubts about him winning this.

Comment

Also Clottey is a precision puncher, and will be tagging Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X