Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF fan. How sure are you???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys should bet how many gulps of water they take between rounds, or how many times Ellerbe gives Floyd a chest rub.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by TopContender View Post
      I will bet any ******* that Floyd will not be dominated in this fight. The conditions are Manny actually has to either kill or maim Floyd Mayweather. If he fails to do this, I win the bet.

Takers?
      Wow, tough conditional bet considering your "Boy" gives absolute conviction that he will dominate the Pacman in an "Easy Fight." You lose. Your sarcastic bet is worthless for any "*******." Besides you don't have any points to cover any decent bet anyway. How stupid of you. Hahaha

Comment

based on the style match up i can see this being a tough fight for both fighters

Comment

all my points pac wins in whatever fashion...

no conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
            This is an easy fight for Floyd.Come March 13 you will all claim Manny was overated
            Dude, I have no comment on your post. I agree with you. My question to you is, Why in the hell would you Robert Mugabe as your screen name? He is one of the most hater dictators in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              Wow, tough conditional bet considering your "Boy" gives absolute conviction that he will dominate the Pacman in an "Easy Fight." You lose. Your sarcastic bet is worthless for any "*******." Besides you don't have any points to cover any decent bet anyway. How stupid of you. Hahaha

Sounds like you're afraid to take the bet. And Floyd isn't my "boy". And I apologize that I haven't had the chance to acquire millions of points on an internet forum I just started posting on like 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
                Not very confident are you?????? Well come one no one hass the balls to offer me odds yet. 10-1 is a starting suggestion open to negotiation.

Make an offer peanut balls.
                Cant you read big mouth , your like the other Pac yoyos full of bull**** ,,,, how much real money you want to beat on it ?

Comment

Floyd knows this ain't an easy fight. When was the last time Floyd thought any of his fights were easy? If Floyd thought a certain opponent was an easy fight, why the hell does he train like a beast before the fight?

Comment

lady fan is a groupie...name should be "groupie lady"

Comment

Originally posted by TopContender View Post
                      Sounds like you're afraid to take the bet. And Floyd isn't my "boy". And I apologize that I haven't had the chance to acquire millions of points on an internet forum I just started posting on like 2 weeks ago.
                      Afraid? not at all. The problem is your "Kill or Maim" condition is totally stupid while my bet conditions totally fits the mold of a good bet which perfectly incorporates Pretty boy's "Cocky Claims" in which he sees defeating the Pacman to be actually easier than beating Marquez. So you can see that your bet is devoid of any credible merit whatsoever and isn't a smart bet for even the most stupid of bettors to take. I've donated 1000 points to you just for your good try at baiting unsuspecting "*******s." This should help you along as a new poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X