Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sending More Troops Into Afghanistan. Are You For Or Against??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending More Troops Into Afghanistan. Are You For Or Against??

A subject my teacher was debating in class against some of the students.

How does boxingscene feel about this? Say in detail why you are for or against it.
    Last edited by Danny Gunz; 12-08-2009, 06:18 PM.

shouldnt send any more troops to afgan because you cant win,nobody has ever won a war there,sometimes people dont relize that your not fighting a army there,the whole country has tribal leaders that control thier area,they are warlords,so the more troops you send in you just end up fighting a different tribes in a different areas,ask the russians they fought a war in afgan for over 10 years and lost in the end because instead of pumping money into thier own country they used it all in the war and that finished off the mighty u.s.s.r.the war is only about money and innocent people on both sides are dying,i mean the afgan people and the soildiers,where ever they are from,the soldiers are just doing thier job and being killed for it by a corrupt goverment.

Comment

Leave both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Comment

.....I'm reserving judgement but I do think the plan will fail. Especially when you give exit details with dates included. The Towelies just have to hide in the caves until we decide to leave and then they can rock out with their cocks out.

Comment

Didn't he sign an agreement for the return of troops when he got the gig?

Comment

Against, and I'm a vet who has deployed twice.

We are wasting our time and I don't think we should be playing world police. Most of the insurgents and Taliban are nothing more than disgruntled civilians taking up arms. So unless we literally kill off most of the population, we can't really do ****. They see us as enemies, and we should see them as enemies and leave it as that. There is nothing to gain by staying there.

If North Korea attacks South Korea, I don't give a **** either thats a korean problem.

And **** Iran, the fools don't have the balls to use a nuke, they know what will happen if they do so let them keep their little atomic bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinerbop View Post
              Against, and I'm a vet who has deployed twice.

We are wasting our time and I don't think we should be playing world police. Most of the insurgents and Taliban are nothing more than disgruntled civilians taking up arms. So unless we literally kill off most of the population, we can't really do ****. They see us as enemies, and we should see them as enemies and leave it as that. There is nothing to gain by staying there.

If North Korea attacks South Korea, I don't give a **** either thats a korean problem.

And **** Iran, the fools don't have the balls to use a nuke, they know what will happen if they do so let them keep their little atomic bomb.
              I agree with this man.

Comment

The Soviets sent 100,000 troops and still got their butts kicked.....you Americans are sending 30,000 troops and expect to win???? HHAHAH...fools...Afghanistan is impossible to win...everyone knows it...just leave them alone....genghis khan got his ass whooped, the british got humiliated too and plus the Russians.....the US has no chance

Comment

Well, there is a saying called go big or go home. We have other countries with us contributing. I don't think the citizens in Afghanistan are fond of the Taliban. We just need to keep the crooks and drug lords in check. Kill as many Taliban as we can when it comes to the ones who don't want to come to the truce table.

Comment

Working...
                  X